Finally getting used to this!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Finally getting used to this!!

Postby MusicalMomma » February 20th, 2006, 10:43 am

Hey all! I LOVE MEDIFAST!!! I am finally getting used to this new life style. It's been 5 weeks for me today. I could get through the week OK, but the weekends were still REALLY tough! Well, this past weekend, I noticed that I wasn't struggling to stay on plan! It's wonderful! New habits are forming, good habits to replace the bad habits. I even had a minor emotional melt down yesterday and didn't even think of eating away the pain. (I still get really REALLY home sick). Then, I got on the scale yesterday with only a .5 pound loss. I didn't pitch my usual fit...you know the one..."I've been dieting all this time for .5 pounds????" I recalled all the plateau posts on this forum, thanked the Lord for the loss thus far and am trusting Him and this plan for more awesome weight loss!! On To GOAL!!!!

I know that struggles and cravings will still come, but for now, I am enjoying my new found strength and control :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Great News

Postby Jan » February 20th, 2006, 11:08 am

Wow Joyce!!!
You are on your way to a new and healthy life. Great job!! It does get easier and easier. Food becomes fuel for our body rather than a band-aide or a reward. That's just what it should be... fuel!!! The temptations never go away but we are armed so that we can say no. I'm happy for you.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby SueInSLO » February 20th, 2006, 11:16 am

Hi Joyce, :wave:

I'm with you!! It certainly does get easier and becomes such a normal routine to follow the program.

You're doing great! I'm sorry you get homesick. :cry: I know my daughter still gets homesick and calls me so I can relate somewhat.

As for the plateu......aacckk..... :wallwall: I was there the previous week and it finally broke. I stayed off the scale for that week, it was driving me whacky!! :nana: I drank even MORE water too. :guzzle:

You can and will do this!
Have a great week!

Sue
:D
Start: 1/07/06
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 20th, 2006, 12:13 pm

Joyce

I really envy you :D while it has gotten easier as the time passes I do still struggle somewhat with the weekends but it is getting better. I know you will be at goal before you know it!

Sorry you were sad yesterday :tears: hope today is a better day :mrgreen:

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » February 20th, 2006, 3:24 pm

Wow Joyce that's terrific! Weekends are especially hard for me. I hope that in a few weeks I'm saying the same thing. It sounds like you are really changing your whole attitude about food!
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room