Finally

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Finally

Postby falisamarie » January 17th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Well I finally recieved my shipment and I had the cream of broccoli soup with MMB Cheese and it was wonderful!! :bib:

Does anyone have any ideas though for making it a little thicker :?:

Thanks

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 17th, 2006, 6:39 pm

YAY!!!! It came!!!! So the Cream o' broc is good eh??? Thanks for the "lean and green" advice today Lisa....Jon and I both had a grilled chicken salad and it was wonderful! Just what we needed :chef:
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

mine too

Postby stelar » January 17th, 2006, 8:15 pm

Well, I start tomorrow. I'm scared and excited. I've failed so many times but this just seems so easy. I can't weight ... I mean :shock: wait to lose the first 10 lbs.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!
stelar

Postby falisamarie » January 17th, 2006, 8:32 pm

stelar

Tomorrow is day number 4 for me and it is true that the first three days are the hardest :x but have no fear this will pass :-P

You will do great and enjoy trying all the different recipies that this great forum gives :chef: Stick with it and I know we can do this :mrgreen:

Joyce I am glad the advice I gave you came in handy :lol: I really look forward to my lean and green each day :eat: I look at it as my treat.

I tried the Chai Latte and really enjoyed it :heart:

Let me know how you are feeling

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby MusicalMomma » January 18th, 2006, 6:18 am

Feelin' good Lisa :yay: Slept pretty good last night :snooze: I've prepared myself that today and tomorrow will be the hardest :bricks: but Friday, will be the DAWN of feeling good and getting fit for the rest of my life!!!! :yes:

Welcome Stelar! :hug: Most of the wonderful folks on this board can empathize with you. Most of us have tried and tried and tried. But this plan is like no other plan! There is NO guess work. If a question should arise, this forum is wonderful for finding the answers and support you need! Glad you're here!! :whoohoo: :goodluck:
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » January 18th, 2006, 7:13 am

Joyce

Don't worry the next two days will soon pass and then you are on to better days :yay: :yay: :yay:

Just think how much better you and your husband will look and feel in the very near future :bounce:

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Return to Come on in.