Finally stopped dreaming of Buffalo Wings....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Finally stopped dreaming of Buffalo Wings....

Postby MusicalMomma » March 23rd, 2006, 7:59 am

LOL....OK...maybe not dreaming...but buffalo wings CALL to me when we go out for our L & G :) Oh Well, they'll still be there after the weight loss phase (in small quantities of course!).

The truth is....I'm still finding it difficult to believe that I can be losing this much weight, this fast, and NOT be hungry ALL the time!!!! I am SO used to having to feel hungry and deprived to lose weight, but I am NOT hungry on this plan and STILL lose! You'd think after two months, it would sink in, but I am still just blown away by it....

OK, those were my random thoughts for the day!!! LOL
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » March 23rd, 2006, 8:18 am

I agree Joyce - I am amazed at how I am not feeling deprived every minute of the day like I usually am with other diets. I may look wantingly at the pizza and cake at my daughter's birthday party and would kill for a bag of 98% fat free popcorn sometimes. But for the most part, this plan is wonderful! :cleader:
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » March 23rd, 2006, 8:34 am

Man Joyce you ain't kiddin!!! Buffalo wigns do sound good but like you said patience dear child they will be there for maintenance!

You are right it is hard to believe the weight is going and the hunger is not there at all!

Great post

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Yup,

Postby dede4wd » March 23rd, 2006, 4:07 pm

Oh, I know about the dreams!!!! Do you remember those things during the intermission at the drive in, with the dancing popcorn and ice cream and stuff? I was having those dreams about chili cheese fries, mac & cheese and peanut butter cups! Those dreams went away last week.

Now, I have completely turned a corner. The food doesn't even temp me. I am so so happy with my results and KNOW in my heart I'm on the right track, nothing can derail me. I snubbed my nose at homemade cinnamon rolls with fresh icing sunday. My co-workers said I would have usually grabbed the whole pan and ran. They were impressed. I didn't care, I don't want that crap! This is the best feeling in the world!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby veritas » March 23rd, 2006, 8:04 pm

I am soooo feeling this conversation!!! Today my kids wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch since its spring break and boy talk about temptation! I took along my fruit bar to eat and just kept my eyes on the dancing Chuck E. LOL. You just learn to ignore smells huh? Its pretty awesome to walk away from that and feel just a little stronger every time you win.
veritas
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby ktrout » March 23rd, 2006, 8:38 pm

We can DREAM about wings all we want, we just can't EAT them right now. When you get to where you want to be, you can once again enjoy, in limited quantities, the finer things in life, like wings and a beer.
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Yup

Postby dede4wd » March 23rd, 2006, 9:40 pm

EXACTLY! Ktrout!
dede4wd

Postby JustLynda » March 24th, 2006, 5:16 am

I think you guys are gonna like this...

At least once a week I take my 7oz. of chicken tenders and cook them on the George Foreman then toss them is some HotChix buffalo wing sauce (0 cal, 0 fat, 0 carb) and serve it Walden Farms blue cheese dressing and some celery sticks. Sometimes I put the whol thing over a bed of lettuce with tomato & cuke and have a Buffalo Wing Salad.

Enjoy!

PS I'm still working on the beer. ;)
Start Date: February 18, 2006
JustLynda
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » March 24th, 2006, 6:25 am

MMMMMM Lynda!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Uht-oh...you got me dreamin of buffalo wings again!!! :roflmao:
MusicalMomma

Postby ToyDiva » March 25th, 2006, 7:21 am

Hey Lynda,

My hubbie and I were thinking of sautéing up some chicken tenders tonight, spraying some ICBINB on and mix it up with some Frank's Red Hot and serving it with WF clue cheese dressing! Great minds think alike!!

ktrout, I do keep dreaming about a nice, tall, cold, frosty beer to wash it all down with!! Too bad they don't make a Davinci SF beer syrup! I barely drink, but I think its because its not allowed that I crave it so much! Kind of like when I was pregnant. Well, I guess you can't relate to that one, can you!

Joyce, great job keeping on plan! I am still amazed how well MF has worked for me and my hubbie.
Started 02/21/6

ToyDiva
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ktrout » March 25th, 2006, 6:01 pm

JustLynda wrote:I think you guys are gonna like this...

At least once a week I take my 7oz. of chicken tenders and cook them on the George Foreman then toss them is some HotChix buffalo wing sauce (0 cal, 0 fat, 0 carb) and serve it Walden Farms blue cheese dressing and some celery sticks. Sometimes I put the whol thing over a bed of lettuce with tomato & cuke and have a Buffalo Wing Salad.

Enjoy!

PS I'm still working on the beer. ;)

I gotta try this one !

Toydiva wrote:
ktrout, I do keep dreaming about a nice, tall, cold, frosty beer to wash it all down with!! Too bad they don't make a Davinci SF beer syrup! I barely drink, but I think its because its not allowed that I crave it so much! Kind of like when I was pregnant. Well, I guess you can't relate to that one, can you!

And while I don't have first-hand experience of pregnancy cravings, I've certainly had my share of them by osmosis from my DW . My favorite of all time of course was the 8 month profile and her accusitority tone "See what YOU did ?" I plead guilty as charged, hung my head in shame and went to the store at midnight for ice cream and BBQ chips.
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Return to The Weight Room