Finally Starting!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Finally Starting!

Postby kdluster » February 16th, 2004, 7:34 am

Ok here we go day one! I have to give myself a little pat on the back :) I was running sooooo late this morning and my first thought was to just go thru a drive thru on my way to work and start the program tomorrow...but nope- I took the time to make my shake!!!!! I read success in a shaker jar this weekend - so much useful information!!!! I have stated my ultimate goal in my signature, but I also have a mini goal of 230 pounds by April 8th! It is about time for my second shake :bib: I'll check in later!
Karen
February 17, 2004
246/187/165
kdluster
Regular Member - #30 Club

Mini Goal

Postby Maisie » February 16th, 2004, 8:13 am

You'll make that mini goal for sure and then some!!!

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 17th, 2004, 7:05 am

Mini goals are great! You are on the right track. Keep us posted. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hi Karen

Postby TamiL » February 17th, 2004, 7:39 am

Good for you Karen..making the decision to start..instead of the easy way out well all know TOOOOO well...those awful drive-thru's!!

I think this program is all about goals...if you set them too high..then your left disappointed..or asking "well how come she lost so much weight the first few weeks and I didnt"...or your left discouraged cuz you wanted to loose 10 pounds in 10 days....

Do the program..stick to it faithfully...drink all your water and magic happens when your not paying attention....all of a sudden..your clothes start to feel a bit looser!! and your energy comes back...and that little light bulb inside your head is on glowing....telling you that YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY..THAT THIS IS THE ANSWER and that you CAN do this!!

Baby steps...24 hours at a time...1 pound at a time..one small goal to be met at a time!! thats how to do this without getting discouraged!

Happy Shakin!!
Hop on the TRAIN TO THINVILLE...Nelly is the Conductor...we are offering FREE ride to your Dreams...with no Detours...just to the finish line! :-P

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.