FIBER TABLETS

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

FIBER TABLETS

Postby HOPE » January 13th, 2006, 7:36 am

A quick question for anyone........Has anyone ever used Sugar Free Fiber Choice tablets. They are sugar free taste AWESOME and I was hoping they were going to give me the break I need with COSTIPATION! :x Well, my dilema is that I have take them for a week now(2 a day) and really seen no relief and I have neither seen a weight loss this week! Could the tablets be the cause? :idea: Hope some one can shed some light on this for me!!!!
Thanks
HOPE
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby ktrout » January 13th, 2006, 8:29 am

I've been taking benefiber chewables to help with regularity. I took them before when I was on Atkins to keep things moving and they work pretty good.
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Gwenski » January 13th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Hope,

I am all SF Orange Metimucil baby. Keeps me lubed, oiled and filtered. I take my three heaping teaspoons at night and am done and through first thing in the A.M. --

You could always try warm water with your tablets and make sure you really get a lot of water in to make it work it magic. If you are totally backed up, try a correctol or something to clear it out and then switch to something else.

Hey, hope it all comes out ok in the end!!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby sidrah » January 15th, 2006, 1:45 pm

Hmmmmm..I seem to haev the oppsoite problem. I used to haev flax to deal with it (flax works for boeth constipation and diarrhea), but now I cannot. Maybe, I will have to buy some powder you drink kind. Would flax pills be okay?
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby mama2benandrachel » January 15th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Someone on this forum said to get Benefiber powder. I put a good heaping TBSP in my oatmeal in the morning, followed by at least one more (sometimes two more) time in a shake. It is odorless, tasteless, and doesn't change the consistency of any of the foods. I had to do this, and B4 MF, I had the opposite problem, (I have Crohn's).

Medifast has pretty much put my Crohn's in remission, but now I have to watch out for constipation! The Benefiber has done the trick!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss