Did Nancy do Full or Modified?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Did Nancy do Full or Modified?

Postby shineface » February 10th, 2004, 12:25 pm

Hey guys -- I'm reading some very helpful older posts --- but I haven't figured out if Nancy did the Full fast -shakes only? with supplements?
or did the modified with shakes only? or used other supplements.

Based on her wonderful results I'd like to know how she designed her personal program.

Anyone know - or point me to a previous post?

Thanks - you are the best!!!!
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 10th, 2004, 12:44 pm

Wondered that myself? :?
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Wonder no more

Postby Nancy » February 11th, 2004, 1:02 am

Hi, Kids ~

Ah...wonder woman, eh? Wondering how I did it? Well, wonder no more. Here's the skinny...

Initially I was on the full fast, shakes only. We have a limited budget and since Terry and I were both starting the weight loss phase at the same time, we began with a two week order of shakes only. Ever the choc-aholic, I ordered 8 boxes of Dutch Choc, one box each of Orange Pineapple and French Vanilla.

I had some previous experiences with soy products from the health food store and my taste buds had not been particularly thrilled with the way soy globs clung to the bottom of my glass – but my previous experiences had NOT been with Medifast. During my childhood days I was taught to never ever throw away food – my Daddy worked very hard to provide shelter and food for my family. Therefore, my brother and I remain charter members of the Clean Plate Club. We ate what was put on our plate and we did not moan and groan, roll our eyes or have a hissy at the dinner table.

Our product knowledge was limited initially and therefore we began cautiously and conservatively in the beginning. Close to the end of our first week on Medifast, we each placed a re-order for a one month supply to assure that we would not run out of product. I was adventurous – in addition to the mostly Dutch Chocolate Medifast 55 shakes I also ordered a box or two of Strawberry.

See my August Newsletter for how I mixed my shakes!

I added a small daily salad in the third month in anticipation of our trip to Kauai and ordered some bars and soups. I wanted my stomach to remember how to process roughage. On our three week vacation I switched to the 5 and 1 plan. My weight loss was quite predictable and averaged 3 pounds a week on the Modified 5 and 1 Plan. I strongly recommend the 5 and 1 plan. You must be under a physician’s care for the complete or full fast.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss