CRAZY Maisy's Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby katieb920 » April 9th, 2008, 6:07 am

Maisy wrote:Okay Crabs are gone.... :lol: :lol:

Girl if I did not know what you were talking about. I think I would have to bow out of Savannah. That was too funny........................... :mrgreen:
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Maisy » April 9th, 2008, 6:13 am

I know, I was just trying to say I am okay and back to my sick sense of humor. I am about to do a second ticker also, only 17 days til Jamaica, I need motivation!
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » April 9th, 2008, 6:18 am

I love that I did the second ticker. I do weigh in every day. So when I was on the scale today guess what 8.5# to go for the 180's. I am not even thinking about goal anymore. I am thinking about the 180's. I am really pumped right now. For me it makes it a little bit easier if you know what I mean. 10# goals. I so can do that
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Maisy » April 9th, 2008, 6:32 am

Okay my coconuts are up....
Maisy

Postby lifelovinaries » April 9th, 2008, 1:49 pm

ok, katie, i was with you on CM's crab comment... Now, onto jose and senor patron, uh, for savannah, day one, we will temporarily call them Joe and Mr. P. AND YOU WILL ENJOY THEIR COMPANY!!!! Or we could just get you a bottle of mezcal with the worm. He's not shellfish related. You take the head, soj can take the tail end! The rest of us will watch the effects. Hey katie, come to think of it, the worm isn't red meat or pork so he can be on my menu too! Maisy, glad you are feelin better.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sojourner » April 9th, 2008, 5:07 pm

lifelovinaries wrote:...soj can take the tail end!

Hey! Why do I get the ass end???? :stickwack:

lifelovinaries wrote:...come to think of it, the worm isn't red meat or pork so he can be on my menu too!

Good! You and Maisy can split the protein, I'll stick with Mr. P ~ he's the only way I'll ingest cactus! :pour:

Crazy Maisy ~ I'm glad to hear that your coconuts are up... you must have really good posture!! :twisted:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Maisy » April 10th, 2008, 3:25 am

Oh yeah GREAT POSTURE...not! You guys are seriously twisted...I so like that in a person! I bought my girlfriend and I suits on ebay, what the heck, we are two life long friends, the last time we went out big was New Year's 91, she was a size 12 I was a 9. The suits 2x (hers) 3X mine. I don't care, I am going to Jamaica, I am fat and I am going to have a ball.

The coconuts, she has an awards dinner that is black tie, I have a great black dress I will bring and GOD forbid, I will wear one of the under the boob, full cinch girdle things. If that is not friendship I don't know what is. The coco's will be up then....first time in...uh...20 years! I am with Dolly, I just need to have married a platic surgeon, which I did not, or have googles of money, which I do not.

I have done a TON of reading on the shellfish, I am not convinced, I guess there can be other toxins in such high quanity that that can make you react also. I have decided I will try a crab night with a side of benadryl in a month or so, just to be sure. I could just see an allergist, but then of he says I am allergic I will never have crab again, so this way I know I will have it one more time! How soon we forget we puke.

Okay, truth , how many have drank way too much one night in our youth, puked, taking up a whole new religion, promising God and the porcelain gods ANYTHING just to stop puking? It goes something like this, OHHHHHHI promise I will NEVER (retch) drink _________fill in the blank, if I just stop (retch) puking...uuuhhhggghgghhhh ackkk. Okay, did ya keep the promise? Nope! In 24 hours I went from I will never touch seafood to , okay, I will never have shrimp again, or lobster or anything else, BUT I WANT CRAB! Darn it I moved to Savannah for it!

But first...um how about losing weight? What a thought. Well I am off to torture someone in their journal, OC, OWTO, Sojo..Katie, everyone else, I am off to offer support.
Maisy

Postby Maisy » April 10th, 2008, 3:26 am

Did I mention, after 8 days....I GOT MY PASSPORT???!!!!!
Maisy

Postby lifelovinaries » April 17th, 2008, 2:32 pm

DUDE! Are you kiddin me? you haven't posted in your journal in a week? What's up with that? :) Ok, it just crossed my mind that you are going to Jamaica. DUH!!!! i just forget exactly when and i didn't read back. Either way, have a WONDERFUL trip!

lifelovinaries

Postby Maisy » April 20th, 2008, 5:39 pm

Okay I am guilty...when I get upset I tend to go non-communicato....my hubby is in the running for a job with a 15K a year raise. YEA happy happy joy joy....

NOT

It's in Wisconsin! My kids are finally settled, doing GREAT in school, my 9 year old FINALLY is out of his shell and holding his head up high...whatever :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Not to mention I love Savannah! The raise is actually 20K, but hubby always has OT of 5k per year, still, I don't wanna go

Hubby will love the new position though....so as soon as I get a little No worry Jamaica under my belt I will be better....
Maisy

Postby lifelovinaries » April 20th, 2008, 6:12 pm

ok, i am being selfish here...HECK NO, your husband can't take the job!!!!! Doesn't he know that we have to plan a trip to Savannah? Jeez, men can only think of themselves! :roflmao: Honestly, it sounds like a great opportunity. Although you feel kinda iffy about it now, you know that you guys will do what's best for the family. Kids are resilient.

Now, on to the No Worries Jamaica thing...science guy happened to mention coladas to you at roll call. I'm not telling you to try one BUT khalua (sp?) coladas are DELICIOUS!!!!! You gotta try one at some point in your life, just not jamaica (wink, wink) because you are on MF :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip, i'm jealous...seriously jealous :-P I know that airlines are charging for overweight bags but i am willing to pay it for you to stuff me into your suitcase. Hey, i have less stomach so i can now draw my knees in further to my chest. Perfect position for the suitcase. Uh, i'm SERIOUS :shock:

lifelovinaries

Postby Maisy » April 21st, 2008, 12:21 am

Uh sorry dear...them darn new fangled airline rules...it would cost 200 in extra bag charge for your 180.... :roll: actually I am so serious, they size your one checked bag and if you have more than one you are charged anywhere from 25 to 200 for the next bags! Crazy, gone are the 5 suitcase flights.

Now a funny story about Khalua. My mother was Dutch, 1 glass of wine would give her a hangover. She made a cookbook for me , hand written...one of the recipes was for home made Khalua! It involve alot of Vodka...who knew...but it was so funny to find this recipe that starts

2 qts Vodka....
Maisy

Postby Maisy » April 21st, 2008, 12:22 am

BTW :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You can really put your kness on your chest...darn i can't even manage to reach my toes to paint em! I am SOOOOOOOOOO jealous!
Maisy

Postby lifelovinaries » April 21st, 2008, 8:28 pm

Maisy wrote:BTW :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You can really put your kness on your chest...darn i can't even manage to reach my toes to paint em! I am SOOOOOOOOOO jealous!

yup, sure can...and i can rest my chin comfortably on my knees!!!! Feels great too. AND i can actually make a pretzel outta myself when i cross my legs... If i cross my right leg over my left, i can then twist my right foot UNDER my left calf. I know, that's a skinny girl move and i don't hold the position for long (i can feel varicose veins forming :roflmao: ) but the point is, i CAN do it. AAAAAHHHH, the small things in life! 165 here i come!

lifelovinaries

Postby lifelovinaries » April 21st, 2008, 8:30 pm

Maisy wrote:Uh sorry dear...them darn new fangled airline rules...it would cost 200 in extra bag charge for your 180.... :roll: actually I am so serious, they size your one checked bag and if you have more than one you are charged anywhere from 25 to 200 for the next bags! Crazy, gone are the 5 suitcase flights.

ok, so i have the $200 ready and waiting...Still cheaper than the airline ticket!

lifelovinaries

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal