CRAZY Maisy's Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Mike » May 18th, 2008, 3:15 pm

We would love to meet you all. Just let us know when you'll be in the area (contact info can be found through our site listed under the WWW button).

Keep up the great work by the way.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » June 2nd, 2008, 8:27 pm

Maisy!!!!!!! WHERE R U?????????

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby cydj21 » June 20th, 2008, 5:03 am

Yup, I'm wondering where you are, too. :D If you're lurking, you best come out where we can see you! I hope all is well. :mrgreen:
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby BiggerInTexas » June 20th, 2008, 10:19 am

Hey, Maisy!

I really enjoyed catching up on your journal! Hope ya'll had a great trip! Did you make MF converts of your friends?

Stacey
BiggerInTexas
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby SharonR » June 20th, 2008, 2:31 pm

I was totally cracking up at your journal, you are so entertaining! You are doing great, I sure hope you come back and update us!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Maisy » November 17th, 2008, 8:20 pm

Bless me board for I have sinned , it has been 5 months since my last shake.... :twisted:
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby nickieluv » November 17th, 2008, 8:33 pm

Nice to meet you! The shakes are still here, so is the board - we're all ready to help you along if you need it. Welcome back. :D
nickieluv

Postby Maisy » November 17th, 2008, 8:49 pm

Thanks! I just ordered a case of shakes....Life is easier for me if I don't have to chose....hmmm shall I have chocolate or chocolat'....the boards are quiet....me thinks the economy has been taking a bite out... Happily I did not gain any back, just didn't lose anymore...
Maisy

Postby nickieluv » November 18th, 2008, 8:22 am

That is a blessing, not to have gained any back. Here's to more losing! I'm the same about choice - I can handle a little variety but I really have only about 3 different things in my cupboard right now - variations on a theme. Just grab and shake, right?
nickieluv

Postby SuzyQ66 » November 19th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Welcome back Maisy...wow you didn't gain any weight back. Pat on the back for you. I am a restarted and gained most of the weight back. Have completed week 4 and am still going strong. I noticed the boards being very slow too...hopefully they will pick up.
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Maisy » November 21st, 2008, 7:57 pm

Thanks Suz'z....YOU are doing GREAT!!!! I am looking forward to my grub...secretly hoping it arrives next Fri! lol get in one good pig....it took me YEARS to get to my weight, and I guess I really don't over eat as much as eat 1x a day thing, no water etc...I firmly believe I will be able to keep off the weight , some things will be gone from my diet and I have afew new rules...

Hey the rules cool.... after reading a nifty article on burgers, like the typical resturant burger, Applebees etc is 1700 calories...THATS A BURGER, so rule number on of after weight loss....burgers 4 times a year, sodas are gone, and desert 1 time a week...

ironically I started smoking after years of not about 6 months ago on a trip to Jamaica,,,FINALLY quit this week, not too bad, it was decision, much like starting again afte so long, a few cravings where I had to just say no...by next Fiday I won't give em a second thought.
Maisy

Postby katieb920 » November 22nd, 2008, 7:22 am

Hey girl! How are you? I am so excited that you are back. You always had everyone laughing around here.. Congrats on quitting smoking. It is going to be the best decision you have made.

Hope your shakes get there soon.

Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DutchChoc » December 1st, 2008, 7:53 pm

Hello, Maisy, I just read your whole journal and sounds like you had a great bunch of friends here a while back - you're a hoot and you seem to bring out the hoot in everyone else, too! I hope the others come back, as well (and that I'm here as one never knows about my determination these days, it seems).

I'm only on day #1 at this point, though I have had a string of 100+ OP days in my history so I know it's possible. Congrats quitting smoking and hope to hear more from you around here so we can all chat about POOP, etc, some more, if needed.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby Maisy » December 7th, 2008, 4:16 pm

HI EVERYONE!!!! C'est Moi...or however the heck French say It's ME!

Well I am trying to get back in the groove...not shaking yet, but am going to make it a priority to start posting and reading to catch up on everyone.

I went ot my doctor and once again it seems I may have yet another ovarian cyst...won't know for sure until Thursay when joy of joys I get the boobs mashed in a mammogram shuffle and an ultrasound, not the on top of the belly one either...think lower...Oh the pure joy! Checking my thyroid for the nth time, I have so many symptoms of thyroid disorder, but the tests always are good..the latest is my hair is FALLING, hell not even falling it's straight up jumpimg off my head in a global suicide pact! A real pisser, as I have ALWAYS gloated on not going grey...I skipped grey and am headed straight for bald...

Anyhow, I will wait until the tests are all done not to skew anything being on a straight MF diet. My doc is a card totting member of the go Medifast group, nice, there are some docs that swear by WW, which is a good plan for the diaplined...you have read my journal. do i seem disaplined????!!!

UHH don't answer that!
Maisy

Postby DutchChoc » December 7th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Thanks for being back a bit and good luck with the tests. I have both those things on my doctor's agenda - need a couple of ultrasounds on those parts and I haven't been racing to get them done. So, you're disciplined on that, at least, if you're going, which probably amounts to more on the grand scale of discipline. They didn't say which approach to my ovary they were planning to take - now I have something else to wonder about. I assumed it was just a surface landing.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal