Yes, I'm Crazy

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Yes, I'm Crazy

Postby RavenKat2 » January 9th, 2005, 6:49 am

Hey, It's Kat. :D

I decided to give myself a new-ish username and new stats. Being stuck in the middle of my weight loss and seeing the old numbers wasn't helping me so I figured if I said I was starting again, I'd really mean it! My new start weight is 200 and I want to see the pound clubs come up on my new numbers instead of on my old ones.

This week was crappy: work id badges stopped working after lunch one day only to find out that we no longer had positiions at that company! They let us back in, at least to get our stuff - how nice. The contracting company that hired me has taken us all back to the home office but the whole situation had me raging. Then T-M*bile has ripped my mom off for $500 and I can't get past the customer service reps - they won't even give me a name or address to contact someone above them!!! Being nice and polite is getting me nowhere! Next is writing the FCC and the BBB. Wish me luck.

BUT what I concluded from this lovliness is that I may have no control over my job, I definitely have no control over the crooks at T-M*bile but I DO have control over my weight!!!!! No force (benevolent or not) is going to get me to sidetrack off of Medifast, darn it! I'm sick of it!

Stand back world!! :x

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Postby fedup » January 10th, 2005, 2:07 pm

Hey Kat! I love it!

You can have your "restart" with me and Carrie! I'm having day 1 tomorrow. I think Carrie started today.
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Carrie » January 10th, 2005, 2:46 pm

Ack! Don't make me do days one and two again! This is day three for me, thankfully. And I've been running all day and will be till about 11pm tonight, which should help keep my mind off food. Although some evil co-worker brought in a key lime pie today. I saw it an hour ago, there was ONE LITTLE SLIVER left and I told myself it wouldn't hurt............... when I realized what I was thinking I walked rather quickly away from the kitchen. I bought myself a diet pepsi as a *treat* instead. Not quite the same thing - but hey, I told myself it was a treat anyway.

Here we go ladies, WE CAN DO THIS.
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby RavenKat2 » January 11th, 2005, 6:39 am

Okey doke - day three is over and day 4 is just beginning.

A coworker has sworn that this is the last batch of free holiday candies and cookies she is bringing in. I asked her to keep them at her desk (we share a big room with 7 other people) but somehow it all ends up in the middle of the room. Oh well. I'm feeling strong so it it isn't causing any problems at the moment....

MF always gets my cycle in a tizzy so now I'm 5 days early. Too much info, I know. ;-)

My newest way to have my shake is with half as much water and turn it into pudding. I know someone mentioned it here before but I had never tried it. Vanilla "pudding" with pumpkin pie spice is MAHvelous!

Have a good one, everybody,

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.