I bought my first Davinci's so...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby SPMUSTANG » August 14th, 2006, 1:16 pm

I love the syrups-- but carmel is my least fave. Too sickly sweet for me. I use toasted hazelnut in everything. I make a coffee mocha with hot cocoa, coffee and the syrup every morning. Sometimes I will use almond roca flavor for a change. I also use it in just cocoa or in the shakes. I sometimes jazz things up and use peppermint patty in the cocoa too for a touch of the Irish taste. Frankly, I have about 12 different flavors in my cupboard right now. Did I mention I love the syrups? One of my favorite treats of all is to take the maple brown sugar oatmeal and add chocolate syrup (Davinci's or Torinos) and stir until it's like cookie dough. Make the mixture into little balls and eat it "raw". YUM YUM! It's kind of like the no bake cookie my Mom made as a kid. Well, ok not really---but it's a good substitute. If I really need a special treat (like when I'm making brownies for the family), I'll add a teaspoon of unsweetended cocoa to my fake cookie dough mixture to make it really decadant or add chocolate syrup to hot cocoa for a total chocoholic fix!
SPMUSTANG
Regular Member - #70 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss