Bloated! didn't eat all meals

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Getting Started

Postby Jan » February 16th, 2006, 9:09 am

Hi Holly,
I've said this many many times but life is a learning experience, and you are learning right along with the rest of us. You can do it!! Please read the Quick Start Booklet -- it will help alot. I can see the forum members are really really trying to help you along the way. You've received great advice. Make sure and eat every 3 hours -- no more Adkins bar :x Try one of the MF bars -- they're great and don't complicate the balance of this program. As to the water- many grocery stores have filtered water in a machine -- you just fill a gallon jug -- it is quite inexpensive. You could just save a few of your smaller bottles and refill them or get yourself a big sports bottle. If that doesn't work for you -- you could always boil the tap water and let it cool. That's a hassle but you can tell now how important water is on your program. It's a must. I'll be watching for you
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Re the water

Postby Ginabobina1969 » February 16th, 2006, 9:14 am

If you check in the phonebook under water supply, water hauling not sure what listing it would be under in your area..but anyway, a lot of times they rent out water dispensers fairly cheaply.
We have one in our kitchen(like the kind you see in offices) we pay approx 50 a year for the rental and they deliver the 5 gallon jugs right to the door ..Makes it very handy when ya need a quick cold drink and seeing it there also is a reminder that I need water. lol

You can do this!
Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.