Back but really busy

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back but really busy

Postby falisamarie » July 3rd, 2006, 5:14 pm

Well we are back from visiting TN and had a wonderful time. After much prayer and discussing it with my husband I came completely off program for the week, the shocker, I did not gain anything. I actually missed program and was thrilled to get back to it on Saturday.

We had our first showing of our land in FL the day we left and the next day we got a call that an offer had been made and it was better than we ever hoped so all we are waiting for now is a land appraisal and I will keep you all updated. If things go through we will be moving at the end of the month.

To all the newbies welcome and to all those who have had accomplishments CONGRATULATIONS!!

You may not see me around too much as I am busy planning and getting everything together and that is not even including packing.

I hope to talk to some of you soon. Drop me a PM or something.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 3rd, 2006, 5:41 pm

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for checking in! I'm so glad things went well! How exciting for you! Check in as often as you can!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby supermom » July 3rd, 2006, 5:48 pm

Hey Lisa!! I have been thinkin about you. I am glad things are going good. Take care, and best wishes. "See" you around!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Linda » July 3rd, 2006, 6:21 pm

Hey Lisa, I wondered where you were. Really missed your posts. Hope to see you on the forum again after you are all settled.
LINDA

Started Nov 6, 2005
5'3", 59 years young
Linda
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby sheila » July 4th, 2006, 2:27 am

Hi Lisa, good to hear from you. Sounds like things are going very well for you, and the Lord is showering you with his blessings. I am so glad things are going so well for you with your land, and um, not to mention you are down to 190 now. You go girl! Take care and try not to work "too" hard.
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nicki » July 4th, 2006, 5:11 am

That's great news Lisa!! You are going to be one busy lady, but just think of all those calories you'll be burning with all that packing! Glad you're back.
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Arklahoma » July 4th, 2006, 9:22 am

Lisa ~ Great to hear from you. Can't wait til things settle down and we can all get back to regular life :-)
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room