Flooding in Mass.....kept me busy!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Flooding in Mass.....kept me busy!

Postby TamiL » October 18th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Hey Everyone...Ive been DYING to get to this forum and check in on everyone!! the last few days here in Mass. have been rough for local fire departments...weve had to deal with lots of flooding...NOTHING compared to the disaster in Louisiana with Katrina hit...thank goodness..but its kept us plenty busy!! Ive worked for 3 days straight!! and although I was exhausted and OVER HUNGRY at times...I managed to NOT eat off program!! :) I was so happy to be home this morning and make a shake in my magic bullet!! yummmmmm!!!!

its Day 18 for me....and I can feel my uniform getting looser by the day!! I havent weighed myself again...and probably wont till November 1st...that will be a month Ive been on!! I can honestly say that it felt so great to be "clean" during this trying time...cuz if I had been overeating and eating JUNK..It would have been harder on me!! it seems when Im just going day to day...and sticking to my shakes..without "keeping track" of how long its been....my clothes just keep getting looser!! :)

Im so glad to see everyone is doing okay...for those of you struggling...hang on tight....we all have times that we get off track...but the key is to just forgive yourself..forget..and get right back on Program again!! CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP FAST!! and I KNOW Ill be at my goal...if not LOWER!! :) we can all do this...stay focused...one shake at at time!!

Tami ;)
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » October 18th, 2005, 4:58 pm

Dear TamiL ~

I am really proud of you - 18 days on-track is awesome! You rock! :kool: Feel the Medipower, Girl! :lightsword:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » October 19th, 2005, 7:43 am

Tami..... :clap: .....I'm so happy for you....... :whoohoo: ............you are an inspiration to me and to many............ :bananadance: ..........keep it up girlfriend..........

donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room