Busy life, but it works!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Busy life, but it works!

Postby TamiB » November 11th, 2005, 11:48 am

I am new to to the forum but have been on Medifast for 3 weeks now. I am so proud of myself, I have followed this program exactly, I don't want any back sliding, this is the last time I ever want to lose these 45 lbs. I weighed this morning and have lost 10 lbs.

The best thing about Medifast for me is that it is so portable. I have six busy children (3 away from home) and I work 20 hours a week. I am on call for my parents and my 92 year old grandmother. I never know what the day will bring, but I just take it all with me. The taste is growing on me, I'm afraid I don't think it is all that wonderful, but I know the food I love will be on the other side of this loss. (in moderation of course)

I have been told that at 3 weeks I can excercise and that my body will be getting very effecient at burning the weight. What did everyone else experience as far as weight loss after the 3 week period.?

I have really enjoyed reading what everyone has to say, it is all so encouraging and has helped me realize that if I do fall off I just get right back with it. Thanks for all the positive thoughts.
TamiB
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby mytime » November 12th, 2005, 12:45 am

Tami - WELCOME !!! Six kids WOW and parents and work too !!! You are amazing and I thougth I was busy. I love how portable the MF is. As far as working out I have yet to fit it in. Keep meaning to but time ???? Wish I could buy some. At any rate what I have been doing in my small way is something I used to make fun of actually - I have been trying to be more "naturally" active. I park further away - take the stairs not the elevator and play in the yard with my two young children rather than watching the Disney channel. My son has actually lost 2 pounds - he turned 4 in September and is about 67 pounds. I think this is b.c my whole house eats the 1 of the 5 and one. At any rate wish I could help more with the exercise part. But I too love MF and am really happy you found it. I love most of the products and encourage you to try the RTG drinks if you have not already. I have found that as I go back and try foods I did not like in the beginning I really like some of them now - like the chocolate pudding. At any rate BEST OF LUCK - You are doing AWESOME !!!!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.