Baby Trace

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby BabyTrace » October 19th, 2007, 11:52 am

bikipatra wrote:I'm proud of you too!!! :cleader:

Thanks Biki! Watching the perseverance of you and the others here before me has really helped to keep me on track.
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby BabyTrace » October 19th, 2007, 11:55 am

Out*With*The*Old wrote:I relate to your mental and physical healing thoughts. I'm going through a lot in my life right now and before I started MF this month I felt out of control, depressed and generally hopeless. Each day of compliance I have under my belt helps me to feel more in control and adds to a brighter future for me! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, struglges and SUCCESS!! Keep on rockin and you'll be at goal in no time!!!

Funny that you say that. Last night when I read your journal so many of your posts reminded me of some of the same feelings I've had on this journey. It's nice to know I'm not the only nut here. Just kidding! :mrgreen: But really, a lot of your posts definitely rang a bell for me.

Tracy

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace

Postby katesmom » October 19th, 2007, 12:03 pm

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for stopping by my journal.. I haven't had a lot of time to stop in but just wanted to say hello and tell you that I'm hangin in there...

Have a great weekend !
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Hopebaby » October 20th, 2007, 4:24 am

Tracy my girl, you are doing a phenominal job! Way to go girl! I guess I was so wrapped up in my stomach problems I didn't notice you hit the 40 pound mark and joined the 40 pound club! Congratulations! You are a perfect example of consistency and steadfastness and a reminder to us all that compliance=success!

Best wishes for your continued success and I am so happy you are getting settled in Nashville and are not alone anymore.

Linda
SD 8/10/07
205/175/130
Hopebaby
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 20th, 2007, 8:11 am

BabyTrace wrote:
Out*With*The*Old wrote:
Funny that you say that. Last night when I read your journal so many of your posts reminded me of some of the same feelings I've had on this journey. It's nice to know I'm not the only nut here.

I felt the same way reading through yours, funny eh? and it's OK, I know I am a nut and take full ownership of that :lol:. Of course, I had a brain tumor removed and am missing part of my brain - - so, what's your excuse? :roflmao:

Glad you're rockin!! By year end I'll be only a few days away from my 100th day and I hope I can post awesome results too!!
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mickeyz » October 21st, 2007, 7:21 pm

Wow, you are doing so great...I am really impressed. Say, is that a new avatar? I haven't stopped by in a while but when you posted in my journal (Thanks for the visit) I thought you looked different...different in a wonderful and lovely way! :D
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby katesmom » October 21st, 2007, 8:28 pm

Hi Tracy,
Just getting caught up on some reading and wanted to say hello ! I love your new avatar !! You are looking great ! Glad to hear tat your DH is also so supportive of the new "you" !! I was reading a few pages back about how you have reached your 100 day challenge !! You go girl !
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby BabyTrace » October 21st, 2007, 8:37 pm

Thanks for the compliments on the avatar ladies. It was just posted today. It's from a photo taken last Sunday. Consider it a sneak preview of the goal pictures I hope to be posting soon! :)

BabyTrace

Postby Sojourner » October 21st, 2007, 8:39 pm

Sweet avatar!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby BabyTrace » October 21st, 2007, 8:40 pm

Hopebaby wrote:Tracy my girl, you are doing a phenominal job! Way to go girl! I guess I was so wrapped up in my stomach problems I didn't notice you hit the 40 pound mark and joined the 40 pound club! Congratulations! You are a perfect example of consistency and steadfastness and a reminder to us all that compliance=success!

Best wishes for your continued success and I am so happy you are getting settled in Nashville and are not alone anymore.

Linda

Thanks for the well wishes Linda. I feel like so many things are going my way right now. I'm happy, happy. :)

BabyTrace

Postby katesmom » October 21st, 2007, 8:40 pm

Any clavicles Tracy ???
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby BabyTrace » October 21st, 2007, 8:42 pm

Out*With*The*Old wrote:
BabyTrace wrote:
Out*With*The*Old wrote:
Funny that you say that. Last night when I read your journal so many of your posts reminded me of some of the same feelings I've had on this journey. It's nice to know I'm not the only nut here.

I felt the same way reading through yours, funny eh? and it's OK, I know I am a nut and take full ownership of that :lol:. Of course, I had a brain tumor removed and am missing part of my brain - - so, what's your excuse? :roflmao:

You really are a nut! Your sense of humor always makes me laugh. :mrgreen:

BabyTrace

Postby Sojourner » October 21st, 2007, 8:43 pm

katesmom wrote:Any clavicles Tracy ???

You know I've already checked!!
None are visible in the avatar :cry:, but
it's very nice just the same!! ;)
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby katesmom » October 21st, 2007, 8:47 pm

Just making sure you didn't miss them Soj !!
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby BabyTrace » October 21st, 2007, 8:55 pm

Sojourner wrote:
katesmom wrote:Any clavicles Tracy ???

You know I've already checked!!
None are visible in the avatar :cry:, but
it's very nice just the same!! ;)

You silly girls! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, I've got 'em!! I'll try to remember to put them on display in the next pic I post!

Since winter is coming maybe we should post a rule....no turtle necks allowed! :mrgreen:

BabyTrace

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal