AWESOME BLENDER!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

AWESOME BLENDER!

Postby kdluster » February 25th, 2004, 5:22 pm

I have to tell you all about this blender I got at Target. It is made by Hamilton Beach and it has a Travel Cup - that fits in the blender blades. So you blend right into the cup! When you are trying to make that shake as you run out the door...just throw everything in the cup, throw on the blender and off you go! It is so cool! Here is a link - check it out :D

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr ... B00008VNIF
Karen
February 17, 2004
246/187/165
kdluster
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Indigo » February 26th, 2004, 9:41 am

Good morning, Karen!

The blender/travel cup looks great- but how does the travel cup work? It's difficult for me to visualize . . . it looks like a good long-term investment (considering how many shakes I'll be making and for how long) but I can't imagine it being 'dripless', and is there any way to get more than one travel cup?

thanks!
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby kdluster » February 26th, 2004, 10:17 am

Hey Laurie!

I am not sure if you can get another cup or not, but here is how it works...you put your water, ice and shake mix in the cup. Put the blender blades in the cup and then screw the base lock on - then you flip it over and attach it to the bender base. And blend away! I know it is confusing, I was confused reading the directions the first time :lol: But it works, no leaks and no spills - it is WONDERFUL! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Karen
February 17, 2004
246/187/165
kdluster

Blender

Postby Maisie » February 26th, 2004, 10:50 am

So do you think it's better than using a blender if you're going to consum your shake at home or right away? Less mess?

Maisie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby kdluster » February 26th, 2004, 11:18 am

It has a regular blender pitcher too...so you can blend in the cup or in the pitcher. If you are home, I would just use the pitcher, but if you are running out I would use the cup.
Karen
February 17, 2004
246/187/165
kdluster

Postby Nancy » February 27th, 2004, 1:03 am

Gosh, I am so glad that you explained how to use this! I can see me now: blender blades inserted in my mouth, mixing the shake on the fly! Hah! :shock:

Blended shakes taste much different than shaken shakes. I really like the creaminess of a blended shake; others prefer to just shake and slurp. Check out my August Newsletter...

Enjoy your new blenders. They sound weigh-cool! Target will enjoy those increased sales and we will enjoy the lightened scales! :lol:

Happy Friday! :-P
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room