ate 2 green meals today!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

ate 2 green meals today!!!

Postby guest » May 12th, 2006, 5:48 pm

:| Am i in trouble?? I had my lean and green meal at 2:00afternoon(i work early mornings) and had my last shake at 4:30 i did a bunch of running around and my boyfriend wanted to stop and get something to eat(the house is stocked with mf products, h20 and salad and chicken) well we went. I had lemonh2o to drink and ordered spicy chicken taco salad :o
i did not eat shell i did use the sourcream and ate the shredded cheese. my stomach feels like it is going to explode! I'm on my third week and have not "cheated" I guess i'm just feeling guilty.

Postby falisamarie » May 12th, 2006, 6:39 pm

What is past is past and there is no reason to beat yourself up over it. Just get right back on program and you will be back in the groove in no time flat!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jan » May 12th, 2006, 7:08 pm

Oh Yes,
Our stomachs do complain when we send that stuff down!! Lisa is right, it went down so now just get right back on program. You'll do fine.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Hyperion » May 12th, 2006, 7:49 pm

Yes, what is done is done. You can't do anything about it (and NO, vomiting is not an option).

So just get back on the program and try to focus on avoiding cheating next time :D

Next time you're about to cheat, I suggest you think about all the days you passed without cheating and how you're about to break that up with only a few seconds of cheating!

Just my thoughts!
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby lifelovinaries » May 13th, 2006, 6:22 am

Well the cheat is over and now that you know your body isn't going to enjoy the aftermath, keep that thought in your head next time you feel tempted. Actually it doesn't seem that you were so much tempted to cheat because of cravings, you were put in a position where you felt you "were supposed to be eating" and you did. Maybe next time you will be able to tell your boyfriend "Either you have to get an order to go because my MF is at home" or a simple "NO". Yeah, what's so simple about that? we all know it's easier said than done. Most importantly, if you got right back on plan, you're doing exactly what you are supposed to do now! No need to beat yourself up, we all slip up!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room