Anyone else start around APR 6?

Fitness and Exercise

Anyone else start around APR 6?

Postby armeewyf » May 2nd, 2005, 6:59 am

I started the program Apr 6, making this week the end of week 3. I am wondering if anyone else out started around the same time as me and has started to exercise. If so, what are you doing? Thanks! Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DonicaB » May 2nd, 2005, 8:42 am

Hi Lee Ann, :wave: I started the week before you and I am just now beginning to add exercise back into my routine. I do Winsor pilates. I love Winsor pilates and have seen the results some of my friends have had doing it. (really flat tummies) :yes:

You might be able to find it at Walmart or Target, but I had to get mine online. I have the basic set. Winsor has a new Fat-burning series out now. I may try to purchase that later, but wanted to give this one a try. I also have the AB-Sculpting workout. I did it before I started MF but not consistently. It was a little difficult for me (my tummy was WAY too big). :boing: I have often said, when my tummy stops laying on the floor beside me, I might be able to do the exercises. :yippee:

I hope that helps. I'm sure there are many who are doing something else, I just thought I would share what I am doing.

DonicaB :yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby armeewyf » May 2nd, 2005, 9:47 am

Hey DonicaB! Thanks for the reply...I have noticed that a lot of folks on here do pilates. I also notice on the web that there a lot of types of pilates to buy! I think that is the one exercise video in my wide (but unused) assortment that I do not have. Maybe this weekend...
Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 9th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Hi Lee Ann!

I just now saw this post. (Still finding my way around here! :o ) Anyway, I started MF 5&1 on April 13th, and I had been exercising 3 times a week at Curves since April 7th, 2004. So I had been exercising RELIGIOUSLY 3x a week prior to starting MF. I did not stop exercising. :shock: Basically I love Curves and it is so much a part of my routine, my ME time and it makes me FEEL good to do it, so I didn't want to sit around for 4 weeks and do nothing.

The good thing about Curves is you can work out as hard as you like or as easy as you like. I took things easy, slowed my pace down a bit and have lost –13lbs in 3 weeks. I will weigh again (my ONE month mark) this Wednesday and am hoping for –17 or –18 for my one month total. Then of course am setting sights on that #20 club.

I never thought that I could fit exercise into my daily routine, but I get up at 5am 3 times a week to get my Curves "fix", everyone else is sleeping and I creep out of the house and make it back before everyone is awake. The key for me to do exercise regularly is to make it part of my day. Curves, dishes, laundry, enrich the kids, dinner, more dishes, sleep, Curves again. You get the idea.

Good luck with this and let me know how things are going for you.
Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 9th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Just re-reading my post and wanted to clarify that I was doing Curves for a YEAR before starting MF. I put the dates in there but wanted to clarify that Curves was April 04 until NOW and MFasting didn't start until April 05.

It was so much a part of WHAT I DO, that I couldn't just drop it. :D
Mommy2girls

Postby bikipatra » May 9th, 2005, 3:55 pm

We have a Curves so close by but I don't know for sure yet where we are moving. We should find out tomorrow or Wednesday about the new place. Then I can join!!!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 9th, 2005, 4:51 pm

CURVES ROCKS! There is a 92 year old woman that goes to mine and she is awesome!!

BIKI........Curves are EVERYWHERE. And if you join one and then move you can simply move your membership. I just moved mine because I was working out near my job and now I go to the one at my house.

Not to mention they will do all the weighing and measuring for you to participate in the new measurement forum coming to a computer near you the first week of June ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Return to The Gymnasium