another week and goals!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

another week and goals!

Postby rayray » May 29th, 2006, 4:42 pm

ok so here goes my weekly weigh in

starting weight: 230
last week: 224
this week: 222
loss: -2

Im still on my way! while i did have a kinda hard week and i cheated here and there, ive mangae to keep my self under control. I am now encorperating working out into my diet! Medifast said to wait to week 4 but it was time for me to start now! I really am motivated! i wanna do this and i want to be healthy. normally at this point i would get bored with a diet and just say <snip>language - Mr. Snippy</snip>! but not this time, this time its for me and nobody else. And i want to be healthy. I want to be able to bend and tie my shoes with out getting out of breath. I want to be able to run around with my nephews and not be tired in 5 minutes.

So my goal for this week is to when i get a craving to either graba piece of sugar free hard candy or a glass of water. When i come home from work to not take a nap until my husband gets home from work instead i am gonna work out or go for a walk. I am also gonna post more when i start to feel discouraged! I am gonna comit myself this week!!!!!!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby loriannk » May 29th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Well good for you. Posting here is a good start when you think you are going to cheat. You still did ok considering you cheated here and there.
You sound motivated and ready to go. Give the plan 100%, no cheats and you will do great.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Good Luck.

Lori
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » May 30th, 2006, 5:04 am

rayray~

You are doing great! When you incorporate working out just be sure to start slowly and build up and you may need to an extra supplement for a day or so if you get hungry.

Let us know if you have any questions

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » May 30th, 2006, 8:03 pm

Glad to hear you are so motivated. Keep the positive attitude and you are on your way!! :whoohoo:

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room