2getskinny

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby 2getskinny » February 7th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Well I have managed to get some party stuff done before my DD got home from School. :) This is so much fun, she has no clue. She thinks we are only doing dinner for her birthday. HEHE!!!!
Almost have all my Invoicing done here in my office, Then I have some reports to do then Finish up my tax stuff and get it all faxed over to my CPA. Then I will be done in the office for the rest of the week and can do other things in the house. :) I can't wait for the weather to get warmer, it has been in the 80s this week, but I want it to get a bit warmer so I can use our pool for exercise. I could heat it up but takes forever to heat. LOL! Drinking my RTD shake as I type this. MMNNN good. Hope everyone is having a good day as well.
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby 2getskinny » March 3rd, 2007, 11:27 pm

Well I have been missing in action! ALOT has happened since doing my DD 18th surprise birthday party. Her party went off like a HIT! She was Very surprised. :) Had to think she will be graduating in two months from HS. :(
Well on Valentines Day my Oldest DD went to work as she works the 2nd shift at the Hospital, she got to work just around 2:15 and went in to work, worked her shift and her and a co-worker clocked out and walked outside to get into her car...........Her car was GONE! She called me in a panic and said "Mom my car is gone, It's not where I parked it" I calmly told her to walk the parking lot area and look real good because I thought maybe she forgot where she parked, She calls back and says her car is no where to be found, SO I told her to call the police and hospital security and so she did, They took down her information and I went to pick her and her co-worker up and came home. When we get home My DD told me that she was told by the police and the security guard that several cars had been stolen from their parking lots in the past few weeks. NO notice given to any employees about this. Well it has been about 2 weeks and my DD called the police to see if they had found her car yet and still nothing and the insurance said they would call her once it has been 3 weeks. SO she is without her car and is driving a rental. She is heartbroke over her car being stolen, I am upset as she loved her car and we had just paid it off and put it in her name just a few months ago. (we bought her the new car when she was 17) Thank Goodness she kept full coverage on it, they probably will only give her low blue book but at least she will get something. That sad part is now she will end up with a car payment, Which we were trying to avoid for her as she is working full time and going to school full time to get her nursing done. And to top it off work has been slow for our business since the housing market has slowed down, So can you say STRESS..........Yup! I have been stressed and have fallen off my MF program! Now taking sleeping pills at night just so I can go to sleep, didn't want to but I had to so I could get some kind of rest. I hope to get back on to my MF program by Monday. I wish I could just stick to it and not fall off. :x I feel like such a failure as I do well and then I quit! I really love the program and I wish I could make myself stay on it and not give up when life gets tough. UGH!

So this is why I have been MIA!!!!!
I read the boards and you all have been doing so well! Good Job everyone!!!!!
2getskinny

Postby Mike » March 3rd, 2007, 11:54 pm

Sorry you have gone through all of this. We are all here for you. Just let us know how we can all help. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katieb920 » March 4th, 2007, 8:20 am

You already got to the first step to getting back on program You want to. We are here for you if you need anything. Sorry about you DD car.
Last edited by katieb920 on March 4th, 2007, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Tawanda » March 4th, 2007, 8:42 am

Oh what a rotten and sad thing to happen to your daughter. One thing that came to mind when you mentioned the insurance company might only allow her low blue book. I had a girlfriend whose husband's truck was stolen out of their driveway. The insurance company tried to give them low blue book value to replace and they refused to accept it. They wrote out why low blue book wasn't appropriate (the mileage, the condition of the truck and the upkeep he had done on it). The insurance came back with a much larger check. I'd give it a try.....if the car was not in low blue book condition, you should not have to accept a low blue book check. They found this out because they had an insurance company employee that attended their church (not from the company they were insured with) who told them they didn't have to accept what the insurance company offered, they could contest it.

Just a suggestion that I hope may help our your daughter.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Postby 2getskinny » March 4th, 2007, 11:58 am

Thanks for all your support Mike, Katie, & Twanda! It means alot. I have been on a roller coaster to say the least. I hope things get better soon. I will look into the insurance thing once we hear back from them because she put money into her car and did some improvements to it. Just upsets me that it was paid for and now it's gone and my DD will have to start out in debt to get another vehicle. Just so sad that the world is this way but it's a life lesson in some kind of way I guess.
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » April 3rd, 2007, 11:51 pm

Ok I am back, Yes yet again. I have emailed Unca a picture of me to post on the studio boards when he gets a chance. So many things have been going on in my daily life that I let MF sit again on the back burner. But I am back to try it again. I have many reasons to want to get this weight off and the newest one is that I will be a grandma for the first time come this november. So I have made an apt to go in for laser treatment to quit smoking and I am lined out and ready to start my MF journey yet again in the morning. If I have a hard time I will make myself lay down for a bit so I dont cheat. It's going to be very hard but I am willing to try again.
2getskinny

Postby bikipatra » April 4th, 2007, 2:37 am

Wow! A grandmother, that is great. Smoking is a nasty habit I need to stop too. On bad days I sound like Bette Davis. You know today might be hard but you have done it before, know you can get through it and that we will all be here!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Tawanda » April 4th, 2007, 6:20 am

Welcome back and how neat it is that you're going to experience being a grandmother in a few months! :) It is wonderful and so much fun to have the little ones around. I decided that I wasn't going to be a fat grandmother that I was going to be the grandma that could swing on the playground swings, slide down the slides and run as long as my g'kids could run. No more struggling to get to the floor to play with them and their toys........no more fat grandma who had limitations and a tiny lap. :D

You can do this!! Those g'babies deserve a healthy and fit g'ma who has energy and can play all day with them. Just keep thinking of them and you'll make it through the first days and then you'll be on your way. :)
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Re: 2getskinny

Postby GucciGoo » April 4th, 2007, 9:38 am

2getskinny wrote:Where do I begin.....I have tired to start my medifast journey three times now. I have been in a very bad depression and feel like I will fail yet again. Each time I would start MF I would only last a maximum of 2 weeks and then give up. I don't know why as I did drop weight each time. I just caved in and quit.

I have the same problem you do. Let me know if you come up with a good solution :)
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby 2getskinny » April 5th, 2007, 10:10 am

Well was so busy yesterday and ran into town for the day. I did fine, No cheats. But I could of used a bit more H2O yesterday. So today I have my Huge Water jug out and I will drink from it all day. :) I am hungry but I know I can beat this and keep busy around the house today. I could get into finishing up my spring cleaning. Don't have much to do in the home office today so that is a good thing. Well I Could do some filing...........but I am not in the mood for filing. :)

Off to have my next MF shake...........Swiss moca here I come. MMMnnn
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » April 5th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Having a Hard time getting all my water in today. I LOVE ice cold water, I just can't seem to get it all in today for some reason. UGH! I dont want to be up half the night peeing. I MUST get this water down I MUST!

Looking forward to my Next MF meal, Think I will have an oatmeal or a pudding instead of another shake. Going to make a Garlic Chicken Breast for my L&G on my George Forman Grill, MMMnnnn Good. Of course the green part will be my salad & a few green beans. :)
2getskinny

Postby DonicaB » April 5th, 2007, 4:03 pm

How's the water intake coming? :water: I find it easier to get it in if I drink from those 20 oz bottles. It seems I can put those down pretty fast, but if I try to drink from a big jug.......I feel like it's just too much. I think it's all a mental issue with me. Then again.......lots of things are mental issues with me. :nana:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby 2getskinny » April 5th, 2007, 5:01 pm

Well I decided to get my water down by drinking it out of bottles, I had a case of water in the pantry, good ol arrowhead 9OZ bottles so I have been chugging along ALL DAY. I feel like I am going to drown. LOL!

Off to make my L&G.......I am HUNGRY! :)
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » April 5th, 2007, 10:45 pm

Well I ate my L&G and oh how good it tasted......I had garlic chicken breast made on my george forman grill with Green beans and a salad. It was so good, it didn't even bother me that the rest of the family was eatting lazana for dinner. I am so proud of myself for sticking to my plan. I am up late tonight doing stuff in my office so I many have to have another MF supplement before going to bed because I think I will be past my 3 hour limit and I am starting to feel hunger pains again, I have been drinking water all day and night. Not helpin with the hunger. I am getting tired and I think that's normally caused by Low calories but I need to get this stuff done in my office before I go to be.
2getskinny

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal