2getskinny

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby 2getskinny » November 4th, 2006, 12:49 am

Still drinking my water..........I think I will make me a salad and have that to help with the hunger. I am SO DISAPPOINTED on not getting my MF meals on time. This is just so wrong. And to think I had to pay shipping on this order and not get it when I was supose to. I know people make mistakes and they are only human, But MAN this is so important for us on Medifast. Guess I will be placing another order soon so that I will never run out. I really didn't think it would be a problem but I thought wrong. :x
Thank goodness for this board, I can at least come here and keep busy and away from the kitchen.
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby 2getskinny » November 29th, 2006, 11:15 am

Well Thanksgiving is finally over and on to Christmas. I did manage to get all my Christmas shopping done for the Family and two little ones on the Giving tree this year. Been decorating the house and it's looking so pretty. Drinking my MF while doing it all. Hope everyone else is doing well. :)
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » November 30th, 2006, 7:55 am

Well Arizona is finally COLD! got down in the 20s where I live, Pretty darn cold for me. But my Peach Oatmeal is SO warm and good this morning. I need to go into town today and not looking forward to it because of the cold but I have to do it. hope everyone else is doing well and staying warm.
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » January 8th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Well I drank my RTD shake and I am waiting for my next one. I have re-started today and want to try like heck to keep going. It will be hard but i have to do this. My Husband is now on a Sticked diet due to his weight and HBP so I figured it is time We both get healthy. He won't do MF he needs food. I figure it will be easier maybe with cooking healthy for him and me doing MF. Here is hoping anyways.
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » January 8th, 2007, 1:07 pm

Having my Next RTD shake as I type this. Been reading the boards to stay away from FOOD. Been working like crazy in the office and doing laundry. Drinking my water. I can do this!
2getskinny

Postby bikipatra » January 8th, 2007, 1:18 pm

2getskinny wrote:Having my Next RTD shake as I type this. Been reading the boards to stay away from FOOD. Been working like crazy in the office and doing laundry. Drinking my water. I can do this!

I use the boards to kill time between supplements too sometimes...or sometimes just to kill time and get help or help someone else.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2getskinny » January 8th, 2007, 7:06 pm

Well I made it to my L&G Meal and I didn't cave in and Cheat! I was still hungry after my L&G but I drank and big ol glass of H2O and I am doing ok. So Here I am at the boards. I will not cave in! I still can have another MF goodie before the end of my night so I think I might have an Oatmeal as my last MF meal today. Then maybe I will go to bed Feeling Full and sleep good to wake up and start over come morning. :) I know all the other times I have tried doing this program I would always have my MF in way before bed time and I was always so hungry going to bed so maybe this time I won't. I am still drinking water, I hope I get it all in before bed, even if I make ten trips to the bathroom tonight. :)

I am SO thankful for this board! Make me keep busy and my mind off of cheating.
2getskinny

Postby Karli » January 8th, 2007, 7:24 pm

2getskinny wrote:Make me keep busy and my mind off of cheating.

Hey, skinny, GET BUSY AND KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE PRIZE :)
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 2getskinny » January 8th, 2007, 7:37 pm

Thanks Karli! :) I am off to do my evening routine of Cleaning up the Kitchen, laying out DH clothes for work, (Yes I spoil him.) Get his meds ready for the morning. Put my Babies in bed (My Four little dogs :) And sweep the floors. So this will keep me Moving and a shakin! LOL!

Now fisinhing up my glass of water just in time to refill it. :)
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » January 8th, 2007, 10:25 pm

Well I am winding down for the night, It is almost bedtime for me and I am tired. So I will be signing off here for tonight. Goodnight and Good Luck to yet another MF day come Morning. :)

I am proud to say I cleaned my kitchen and also went through all FOOD & I have a Nice BIG box going to my Sister In Laws house come morning. No more Bad Choices in my house. No Bad Choices Equals NO CHEATS!

Will be placing another MF order also come morning. :)
2getskinny

Postby bikipatra » January 9th, 2007, 5:19 am

Good for you-ALL nice plans!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby 2getskinny » January 9th, 2007, 12:54 pm

Doing Good Today! Cleaned out Cabinets lastnight and I feel much better! I am feeling hunger pains but I am drinking my Shake and Water. I will not cheat! (Nothing in the house to cheat with now. :) I have finished up payroll for our Employees and Now I am just finishing up on my year ends. :) Getting it done and feeling good about it all. Think I might even veture to go check the mail to get out of the house for a bit.
2getskinny

Postby Karli » January 9th, 2007, 1:05 pm

Skinny, you are making me guilty for my messy office !! But, I can't get myself to settle down enough to clean it yet. Too much music to learn for me to sit on the ground and sort, sort, sort, sort, stash, sort, sort, what do I do with this ? sort, sort, throw pile away, get angry and frustrated, sort, sort, get exasberated, sort, sort, crush things, burn things, sort, sort, sort, stash things into an over-flowing drawer... and then finally wind up with 2 or 3 tiny and tidy piles of papers, meant to be stored somewhere sensible, but they don't have a home, and that end up staying on the floor and growing into another monster. :mrgreen:
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 2getskinny » January 9th, 2007, 1:17 pm

LOL I hear you! You haven't seen my office.........LOL! I have to get it under control because I have 2006 mixing in with now 2007 papers. LOL! So I figured this will keep me so busy I wont be able to think about food. :) I so want to get my office under control by the end of the week. Here is hoping anyways. :lol:
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » January 12th, 2007, 12:17 am

Well I had to go off MF for a couple days because I ended up in the ER two nights ago. I was in Wallyworld with my DD & we were picking up some cold meds for my DH when all of a sudden this terrible pain hit me and I found that I could hardly walk, we paid for our items and went to my vehicle & my DD drove me home. All the way I was in so much pain I cried all the way, my DH had to help me out of the vehicle & after about 10 minutes he took me to ER, they ran every test under the sun and it ended up being a Ovarian Cyst had burst which caused all the terrible pain, I have delt with these types of cysts sice the age of 16 & I am going on 38 now. I have been in pain still (not as bad as when I went to the hospital) & I am VERY sore as they really hurt me during the female exam, so they have me on a mild pain pill at which I only take at night to help with the pain so I can sleep. So I am upset because I was doing so well and then this happened. I havent really had anything bad for me, I just have been laid up in bed sleeping since I got home (12 hours at ER) I HOPE I will feel better in the morning so I can get back on my program, if not I can always start back on saturday. I was down 4 pounds before going into ER. I dont know what I am right now, My stomach is so bloated and hard & I havent bothered to weigh due to how I have been feeling. :(
2getskinny

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal