2getskinny

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby bikipatra » January 12th, 2007, 2:15 am

I am so sorry you went through this! Take care of yourself and give yourself time...
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2getskinny » January 12th, 2007, 11:06 am

Well I have managed to get up out of the bed for a bit, even got dressed. I am still in alot of pain. Tired of taking my pain meds as they make me sleep. I have been drinkin my water & so far I have gotten two MF shakes down. Been taking phone calls for our business from bed and putting off things that need done in the office, Thought I would do what has to be done in there today, a little at a time. When I start to hurt to much I will take a break. Good thing I have my office at home. I just can't wait until I feel better, this so SUCKS right now. I hate feeling pain & not being able to do normal daily things.
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 12th, 2007, 11:43 am

I'm so sorry, that sucks!

Take care of yourself and don't push too hard until you feel better! I hope you're 100% soon!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 2getskinny » January 12th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Thanks Biki & Dede! Today I got lots of rest and I did manage to stay on My MF plan all day, in fact I have one last MF goodie I am going to have right before bed. I have been drinkin water all day long and runnin to the bathroom. I only had one MF snack today so I think I did good. I am still in pain, but I am dealing with it. I dont like taking my pain meds during the day but I do take them at night so I will sleep good. I hope I will feel better by the end of the weekend. XXXXX my fingers anyways.
2getskinny

Postby Karli » January 13th, 2007, 10:16 am

Hi Skinny. Just popping in to say that I am thinkin' of you and wishing you well. I wish you all the best in dealing with this situation, it sounds like a real challenge. But, you are strong and you just keep plugging along :).

Best wishes,
Karli
Karli

Postby 2getskinny » January 15th, 2007, 4:56 pm

Thanks Karli! :)
I didn't get to do roll call weigh in until this morning as we had a memorial yesterday and also received news that Two others had passed yesterday right when we got home from the memorial. So it wasn't the best weekend! But I did weigh this morning and I am down 7 pounds so that is nice. :) I am getting close to that 20 pound club. :)
Here is to a better week I hope. Too much happening this new year!
2getskinny

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 15th, 2007, 8:16 pm

Wow, what a week!

I'm so sorry about all of this...

Wow, a 7lb loss in the middle of all of this.

Boy do I hope this week improves for you!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby 2getskinny » January 15th, 2007, 9:37 pm

Thanks Dede! I also hope this week gets better too! :) I am staying possitive. It has been so darn COLD so it's hard to stay in a good mood but I have done ok today. Not looking forward to another two memorials this week but I will do what I need to do. Along with my office work and housework. Just not enough time in a day or a week to get everything done and try to take care of ME. But I will give it my all. I have been real emotional today and it is getting to that TOM for me plus with everything going on. I am very proud of my DH as he has been on a diet (Not MF) and I have been cooking healthy for him and making my L& G and he tells me he has gone from 293 down to 275 and I was so happy for him but so BUMMED because I am sticking to my MF and it is not droppin off like it is on him and he eats all day long. UGH! But I do know Men loose faster then women and I need to keep that in mind. But I am proud of him and told him this. (I didn't tell him I was bummed as I don't want him to stop getting healthy :) And I have him drinking water and one gatorade every day, (he has been skippin the gatorade alot lately) He has his snacks in his work truck along with fruit and he has been doing so well. So I am looking ahead and wishing for a good week with some kind of loss. I am not setting a goal this week as I don't want to be bummed if I dont get to it. So I will take any loss of weight this week as a possitive. :)
2getskinny

Postby 2getskinny » January 16th, 2007, 11:03 am

Well Good Morning to all. I did manage to get some sleep lastnight, But I woke Up at 3:38 Am tried to lay back down but it didnt work. So I hope I can manage today. If not I will have to take a nap. And I hate naps! So far I am doing good with my water & MF! :) Here is to a Good day!
2getskinny

Postby DonicaB » January 16th, 2007, 11:17 am

2getskinny wrote: If not I will have to take a nap. And I hate naps!

Skinny~ please tell me you don't mean that. How can you hate naps? :snooze: Just kidding.

Girl......you have really been going through some stuff. I am so impressed with your will and your ability to reason through it. You are doing great! Have a great day!

DonicaB :bananadance:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby bikipatra » January 16th, 2007, 3:32 pm

2getskinny wrote:Well Good Morning to all. I did manage to get some sleep lastnight, But I woke Up at 3:38 Am tried to lay back down but it didnt work. So I hope I can manage today. If not I will have to take a nap. And I hate naps! So far I am doing good with my water & MF! :) Here is to a Good day!

If it happens again, come on the board. I am usually reading posts at 4:00 or 4:30 am unless I am really lucky!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Sojourner » January 16th, 2007, 7:34 pm

DonicaB wrote:How can you hate naps?

Seriously.
I always believed that this was the true measure of having attained adulthood - when you stopped fighting naps and looked forward to them instead!

Skinny, sorry to hear you were up at Biki o'clock - hope your day went okay!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 16th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Well,
I hope your week goes better!

Isn't it annoying how fast men lose at the beginning? I swear, some of my male friends sneeze and lose 15lbs! I'm glad you're both doing something to improve your health and weights. Plus, you're in it together! That's great!

Hope you can sleep past Biki o'clock tomorrow!

DeDe
dede4wd

Re: Hi

Postby DonicaB » January 16th, 2007, 8:45 pm

dede4wd wrote:Isn't it annoying how fast men lose at the beginning? I swear, some of my male friends sneeze and lose 15lbs!

DeDe~ that was hilarious. :roflmao:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby 2getskinny » February 7th, 2007, 10:57 am

Hello Everyone! I am back, I have been MIA for a bit. With everything going on around here I didn't have time to keep up with anything. But I am back thank goodness. I really missed all of you on the board and missed reading the posts. Congrats to all who have lost and maintained! :) I have had a bumpy road but have not gained and have not lost, My DH is still doing Very well. I am proud of him. I am back on track and so far today I have been staying with my MF! I also plan on keepin busy so that I can NOT cheat. I have all the Bad Snacks out of the house thank goodness and this will help me. I even had my DH hide my Bars and soy snacks so I don't have them today as I don't want to go overboard on them. Ihave really been enjoying the peach oatmeal so I will have that if I really need something extra.
My Oldest Daughter and I have been planning a Surprise 18th Birthday party for my Youngest Daughter, We will have it on Saturday. This will be hard for me but I think I will do fine as I will have my DH here with me to help me along. :) I just can't get over my babies are growing up. :( I am happy but sad at the same time. If that makes any sense. LOL! Well I best get moving here, I will be back on in a bit. This board really helps!

Shake away Everyone! :)
2getskinny

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal