WOW 2 weeks and I'm down 16lbs.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

WOW 2 weeks and I'm down 16lbs.

Postby Judy » January 16th, 2005, 10:27 am

Sorry I haven't been on more often, I really appreciate all the support from my last responce. It helps so much to know what others have been through. I decided that when the biggest naysayer at my job, keeps yapping at me.. It will never work..you'll get fat
again..Well I'm going to give her my fat clothes...(In a kind & sweet way of course ;) ). Thinking of you all and thankful for this forum
Judy
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby Nancy » January 16th, 2005, 10:46 am

Great idea!

I got rid of all my fat clothes, too - never gonna need 'em again!

Sometimes the nay-nays are truly concerned and they've heard about 'fad' diets before; others are ignorant and uninformed; still others are feeling guilty that they can't/won't get their rear in gear and use an effective weight loss plan themselves.

If I felt like it, I just told people that my health situation required a stringent intervention. If they asked about my health, I just said, I really couldn't talk about it just now, there were other things more interesting than to sit around a table and discuss my health and then I asked them a pointed question about themself and got the discussion directed away from me.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Ditch those big duds!

Postby Joan Roman » January 16th, 2005, 12:26 pm

Judy,

Good idea to get rid of those big clothes. I know that not keeping larger sizes in my closet keeps me from "creeping" up a size. I started four years ago at size 26...I'm wearing a 10 now...I'm hoping to be heading into a 6 or 4! I can't wait to give away my 10's!

Keep up the good thoughts and strategies Judy! :D

Joan
Joan Roman
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.