WOW!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

WOW!

Postby star85 » January 12th, 2004, 5:39 pm

I just wanted to post a quicknote. I had just ordered my next month's worth of Medifast. It came today, 2 1/2 days later! I can't believe how fast it got here. Now that's service! I purposely ordered extra early to make sure the Medifast I have already, wouldn't run out before the next order arrived. I had know idea it would get here so fast! I'm pleased. Now that I have plenty of supplies I just need to stick to the plan! Good luck with your weight loss efforts everyone...

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

mee too

Postby Jims Chick » January 12th, 2004, 9:03 pm

I also placed my second order and received it in 3 business days. I had one of my new soups and crackers for dinner...it was great!!
Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Guest » January 13th, 2004, 12:58 pm

hi Star and Jim's Chick-- I too started the Medifast a few days ago. Actually now that I am counting I am starting Day 7 today. I have not weighed because I dont own a scale. I figured I would wait to get an accurate weight at my Doc's office when I go on the 21st--this way I know for sure how much I have lost in a 3 week period--God I hope this is working. Usually my stomach goes a little down first then my chest-weird huh? We'll see--I did the modified version over the weekend because my hubby likes to go out to eat-so I ate broiled fish (5.oz) and a small salad with water. I know my weight loss wont be huge if I do modified on the weekends--but this is more workable for me--unless I live in a cave for 16 weeks :cry: Hope you all and me get the strength to see this through. Know I am rooting for us :D !!

Postby Jeanette » January 13th, 2004, 1:56 pm

Hey Guest!!

You bet you can do it! And remember, we didn't get this way overnight, so we won't be thin overnight. But it will be pretty fast!!

Why don't you register with this site so we can get to know you better?!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Maggie » January 13th, 2004, 3:38 pm

Dear Guest.......I read of your concern of low weight loss due to doing modified on the weekends. I am here to tell you that if modified is what you need, go for it. I am doing modified 90% of the time. I have lost 35 lbs. in 6 weeks. Now I don't know how good it would have been if I had done the full fast and consumed only medifast supplements for these six weeks but I will gladly take my 35 lb. loss. I am tickled pink. I will be on this for a while so I decided to do modified so that I would not burn out on Medifast. I have a meat and salad/and or green vegetable for supper most nights. I save my treat (supplement bar) for later while watching tv.
It works for me. There are others who want to follow the full fast for the entire duration in hopes that the weight will come off quicker . I congratulate them if they have the will power and determination to do that. Which ever way you choose, just set your mind to it and then just do it. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

No worries

Postby Nancy » January 13th, 2004, 7:03 pm

Hey, Kids ~

Just a quickie - modified will not slow your weight loss very much at all.

Weigh your meat and measure your veggies - :shock: we cannot just 'eyeball' our portion size, particularly in the beginning stages - if we could, we would have done it before, right? Puffy people are not always too accurate unless they measure portion sizes.

I think doing the Modified Plan (also known as the 5 and 1 Plan) is superb - it keeps your stomach working regularly and that is a good thing.

You are going to make it this time, Kids :lol: - this is the last time that you will ever have to go through such a major weight reduction situation because we are giving you the tools and the education that you need to lose the excess weight and then to maintain an appropriate weight!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

HI

Postby Mena1 » January 14th, 2004, 12:57 pm

Yes Jeanette I had already registered I dont know why it said GUEST when I had registred as MENA! Who knows! I have been doing this one week. I am so tempted to weigh but I am SCARED. In a way I want to see if this is working! But who knows! I am impressed with maggie's weight loss even on the modified. I would lvoe to lose 35 lbs in 6 weeks that is a tremendous achievement! I seem to think my weight loss is not rapid----even on weight watchers or Atkins--it takes me forever to lose a pound! To weigh or not to weigh--that is the question! PS how do I get the picture next to my name at the posts??
Mena1

Question

Postby Mena1 » January 14th, 2004, 12:59 pm

Webmaster-- can you tell me why my posts still say GUEST?? What do I need to do to change this and why wont it let it make my posts as Mena, it states the user name is already taken!
Mena1

Postby Unca_Tim » January 14th, 2004, 2:35 pm

Hi Mena,
Yes it's already taken because you took it...:)
When you bring up the forum, just hit the Login button, add the password you selected when you registered and you should get in. You can also click the little box that says "remember me" or something, and it should log you in automatically when you open the forum.

Holler if you have any more probs,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Weight Loss