WOW

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

WOW

Postby krojoy24 » April 7th, 2004, 8:44 am

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know I recieved a sample pack I ordered off of ebay. I have tried the vanilla and chocolate shake so far today, Oh my God they are good! Medifast is definetly a great product. I can't belive how it thickens up without milk or anything. After I have one I am stuffed. I am going to buy more products and do this program. At first I was looking for a cheaper way around it, but have figured with the 25 dollar discount for newbies and sales its affordable becuse it is suck a good product. Well good luck to you all. :D
krojoy24

Postby Landylue » April 7th, 2004, 9:07 am

Welcome! Oh, honey, if you think they are good plain, which they definitely ARE, just wait until you add a little Da Vinci Sugarless Syrup to the mix. Yesterday afternoon I had a Chocolate MF with a bit of Carmel and a bit of Butter Rum--man-oh-man-oh-man--what a tasty treat!!!

Anyway, good luck, stay on the forum as often as you can during those crucial first few days/weeks, and do let us hear from you.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Carrie » April 7th, 2004, 9:13 am

My initial reaction when I found Medifast was that it was too expensive. But actually all the money I was spending every month on restaurant food, drive-throughs and junk food was way more than a months' worth of Medifast. Turns out it's saving me money!

:D
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room