Wow decent morning bs

Questions/Comments about Diabetes Products.

Wow decent morning bs

Postby Ketann » May 11th, 2006, 5:49 am

My morning bs is usually higher. I took note about not taking the bars at the last meal. I had one at 3:00 PM. My last meal was a chocolate shake. This morning my bs was 15 points lower than the average normal AM bs :). This is after one day of MF! I'm under a Dr's care so I'm reporting all changes. My biggest goal (besides weight loss) is to get off my diabetic and blood pressure meds for good.

Just wanted to report this. By the way, so far all the MF meals I've eaten have been great. Only thing I did was add hot sauce (0 cal, carb and fat) to the Chicken noodle soup. I love spicy.

I hope everyone a great day full of shakes and love! :D

Keturah
Ketann
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 11th, 2006, 7:07 am

This is excellent news!!! Hope things continue to go well for you and you're able to decrease and completely obliterate your medication.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » May 12th, 2006, 2:47 pm

That is terrific news! Let us know how it goes as you lose more and more.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Ketann » May 12th, 2006, 6:40 pm

Thanks everyone, I'll keep you posted. I was skeptical when I read MF was low glycemic because I had tried another shake diet program a while back with that claim and my bs was always a little higher.

I know I'm only on day 3 of this plan, but I feel really good, better than anything else I've done. By now I usually would have cheated or gone off completely. So far I have stuck to this plan without desire or temptation. I think it helps to have a support group, so I don't feel alone :). I wish everyone well,

Keturah
Ketann
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Jan » May 12th, 2006, 7:22 pm

Don't worry Ketann,
The MF Diabetic program was just tested last June. It was tested against the ADA program. Everyone on the MF program did much much better. This was independent testing. Your blood sugars should keep coming down and so will the weight.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Diabetes