Why am I so tired?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Why am I so tired?

Postby lgood22573 » July 26th, 2006, 8:19 pm

Hello! A year ago I lost 90 pounds on weight watchers and have been able to keep it off for a year. My point is... before starting MF I already ate really healthy, exercised, and had energy out the roof. I decided to try MF, because I have 30 more pounds to loose and just couldn't get motivated. I have been on the plan 11 days and I am just EXHAUSTED. I am following the plan perfectly and have already lost 10 pounds, but I feel like I am just so tired I can barely move where usually, I am full of energy and go go go. Can anyone give me any tips or insight?

Thanks,
Lisa
lgood22573

Postby DogMa » July 26th, 2006, 8:30 pm

I have no idea. For me, it was the opposite. The last time I did Weight Watchers, I could barely drag myself to work. The rest of the time, I pretty much lay on the couch and napped because I was too tired to do anything else.

Are you eating all your meals? Drinking all your water? Exercising too much? You can try having an extra shake every day, or maybe add a multivitamin. Are you on the complete plan or the five and one?

Maybe if you told us exactly what you're having and when, and any exercise you're doing, it would help.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby lgood22573 » July 26th, 2006, 8:33 pm

I am on the 5 and 1. I am eating all my meals. I am exercising "lightly" since I started (30 mins of walking). I am not taking a multi vitamin, I wasn't sure if it would interfere in any way. I am drinking all my water.
lgood22573

Postby supermom » July 26th, 2006, 8:51 pm

When I first started MF, I was told not to exercise at all for the first couple weeks to allow my body to adjust to the drastic reduction in calories. Maybe it is just the walking. Especially if you are active at work, etc...
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » July 26th, 2006, 9:20 pm

No exercise the first 3 weeks. Then after your body has adjusted to the low calorie intake, you can start slowly doing light exercise and then see how it goes from there.
The advice I have received from health advisors is that if while exercising you get too fatigued, then have an extra supplement. You might need to do an extra supplement until your body is used to the reduced calorie intake. Consulting your physician is usually a good thing. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby alpha femme » July 26th, 2006, 11:51 pm

it's normal to be draggin' for the first 2 weeks. you've probably halved your daily caloric intake (if not more). if you really can't function, you could try another shake. on the days when i exercise too much, i do that and it helps.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss