Why Tired?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Why Tired?

Postby ErikaEastwood » March 1st, 2004, 6:16 pm

I been getting tired towards the end of the day and just wondered what that was all about. I have alot of energy in the mornings but Im ready to go to bed early at night. I could even take a nap in the afternoon. And I been waking up really tired even having slept in. I have not changed anything different in my routine since I started the diet.
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby shineface » March 1st, 2004, 7:00 pm

Hi Erika ----

You've made huge changes since starting this plan --- you might be feeling tired just from the changes your body is going through to adjust to a new regime or just from all of the typing you are doing on the Forum--lol

I just keep drinking lots of water - follow my schedule of shakes and suppls and as Indigo used to post - "there's nothing so bad that a nap can't fix"

Being a little tired is OK by me when I see the scale --- I'm a firm believer in naps when needed AND through the weeks my energy has grown tremendously!!!!!! Really!!!!

Hang in there - we need you!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

~thank you~

Postby ErikaEastwood » March 1st, 2004, 8:00 pm

Thanks so much for the reply! Im enjoying getting this much needed rest but didnt know if it was normal or not. I drank 96oz of water today but it felt refreshing and didnt make me sick like before. Thursday will be three weeks for me , im so glad ive made it this far and its all thanks to you people and God.
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room