Why aren't I loosing as fast?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Why aren't I loosing as fast?

Postby gingerwraps » July 19th, 2004, 11:00 am

ok I am new here I weighed 208 when I started on june 16th and am done to 196 (well I went to beach and gained so now I am back to 202) anyway. But I don't understand why I am not loosing as much. I am sure i have cut down a whole lot since I started the diet. I am drinking my water and ever thing. It's like this fat body won't let it go. If I don't start loosing I am going fall off the wagon. I know I will b/c I have done so many times before and once I fall it will be hard to get back on this diet. In the past once I fall off a diet I never go back to it. Please help me somebody. I am tired of being big!!!!!!!!!
gingerwraps
First Post

Postby RavenKat » July 19th, 2004, 12:17 pm

Hi Gingerwraps!

We (the forum peeps) always ask the same question before we try and help with this particular problem....What are you doing? :-)

We need to see exactly what combo of shakes/supplements you are consuming, the times, any exercise, water intake, etc. Are you fasting or fasting/modified? Any and all info will help.

Everybody (every body) is different but sometimes there is something obvious to others when we can't see it oursleves.

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Guest » July 20th, 2004, 7:06 am

HEY GINGER,

WE ALL UNDERSTAND YOUR DELIMMA. YOU DIDN'T GET BIG OVER NIGHT,SO GETTING SMALL IS A JOURNEY. DON'T BE TOO :x HARD ON YOURSELF.
GIVE YOURSELF AND MF TIME. IT WILL WORK...BE PATIENT AND CONTINUE TO REVIEW THE BASIC QUICK START BOOK FOR TIPS.

ONE THING FOR SURE IF YOU QUIT, EVENTUALLY YOU'LL BE EVEN MORE DISCOURAGED. SO FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT... THAT SMALLER BODY...IT'S WITHIN YOUR REACH....

SO KEEP SHAKIN....
JEWELS

How's it going?

Postby healthyhobo » July 31st, 2004, 10:41 pm

Hi Gingerwraps,

I was wondering how you are doing on the program, have you lost more weight? Which program are you on the modified or full fast? How many meals are you consuming a day? I am new around the forum but I have been on medifast for two plus years.
Walstreet the Healthy Hobo
healthyhobo

Postby Nancy » August 3rd, 2004, 1:29 am

Hellooooo, Ginger~

Didja fall all the way off the wagon? Huh?

Are ya still alive andout there?

Yoo hoo!

We need to know more about your situation.

See the above questions and we will be able to better come to your rescue.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.