Toys aren't just for the kiddies...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Toys aren't just for the kiddies...

Postby MomJackieLee » December 25th, 2004, 8:34 am

I watched and waited for the price to come down, and finally got one of those magic bullet blender thingies for Christmas. I have to have my shakes blended and this thing makes the shake right in the cup then you wash off the blade. (I HATE WASHING MY REGULAR BLENDER - IT TAKES FOREVER). Enjoying a beautiful chocolate shake as we speak!!! It's pretty small so I'm packing it in my lunch box and taking it to work today and tomorrow. (Yes, I have to go to work today, I work weekend option and it falls on Christmas day)

Who said toys are just for kiddies???

Have a wonderful holiday!!! :mrgreen:
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » December 25th, 2004, 10:14 am

Merry CHRISTmas, MomJackieLee and thanks for the tip about your new gift to yourself. I know that HawaiiWhatNot also has a Magic Bullet and loves hers. With Medifast, it is such a handy fast and healthy food to take along with you to work or for play and it sounds like the Magic Bullet cuts prep time down even more.

Have a great weekend and we'll be thinking about you as you work and serve others. Here's to a thinner new year, Kid! :buddies:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » December 25th, 2004, 11:55 am

MomJackieLee,

Yes, I just love my little bullet! I make crystal light (adding only 3/4 of the water called for), then fill the magic bullet mug 3/4 full with it, add 9 or 10 ice cubes, and 2 packets of spenda. PRESTO CHANGO!!! Delicious Slush!!!! It's within the guidelines, and I have 3 or 4 a day if I feel like it! Strawberry Kiwi and Raspberry Ice are my favs. I just bought a sponge on a wand (looks like a flower made out of sponge) which makes it SOOOO much easier to clean the mugs. Don't you just love it?

Merry Christmas everyone!!! This forum and everyone here are a true gift!

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Karen » December 25th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Thanks for posting this info. I've been wondering if the magic bullet really worked like it says it will. Now I know. Now I will get one. :lol:
5'3 50 y/o Married
Started MF 11-08-04
Renewal experience 7-16-05
Karen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby MomJackieLee » December 29th, 2004, 8:55 am

This really came in handy over the weekend. I was able to stick to plan and make my shakes as I went along.

It's just small enough to fit into my lunchbag cooler alng with the mug, medifast packets, fastsoup, boulion cubes, and a few stalks of celery. I plan to add in a pk of crystal light next weekend and make some in-between slushies.

When I got home, I put up the old blender and put my little bullet on the counter to use during the week. Don't plan on using the big blender again. My son was glad - he hates doing the dishes when the big blender has to be washed, too.

Have a great week!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Landylue » December 29th, 2004, 1:31 pm

Good heavens! I just noticed Hawaiiwhatnot's stats! EXCELLENT!!! I am really getting a kick out of how successful everyone has been.

You guys are goooooood!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » December 29th, 2004, 2:06 pm

MomJackieLee ~

Thanks again for the juicy advice. I can see it now...Skinny and Healthy HawaiiWhatNot and MomJackieLee doing infomercials for Magic Bullet and Medifast on late night TV. Leopard Woman can be lying on a chaise with a soy shake moustache sipping an Orange Pineapple Medifast Shake with a little umbrella tucked behind her ear... :leopard:

Blend away, Folks and think thinny skinny thoughts!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Karen » December 29th, 2004, 4:23 pm

Wow! I got the Magic Bullet. I got the DaVinci Sugar free syrup in banana, english toffee, creme dementhe, and kaluha. I think I am in heaven. The thick shakes are absolutely delicious!! I wish I could have six supps instead of doing the 5 and 1! I wonder if I will ever even WANT to give up the shakes. I could easily give a testamonial..... hahahaha.
5'3 50 y/o Married
Started MF 11-08-04
Renewal experience 7-16-05
Karen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room