not LOOSING STILL!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » August 5th, 2005, 7:42 pm

Artsy ~

You wondered up above ^ about how sensitive the program is about meal times.

It is my experience that is important to eat your meals on time and to not ever go more than 4 hours between meals.

I know you said you work from home and that you homeschool Samantha - maybe you get so involved in what you are doing that you don't realize how much time has passed by and you are stretching your meals out, too far apart.

Try to eat every 2.5 hours this week, drink all the water, have a bar only every other day and when you do, have it in the afternoon or at a time when you are more active. I would not have it for an evening meal and never for breakfast.

Medication can affect weight loss, hormonal fluctuations and lack of sleep or rest.

You indicate dissatisfaction with other weight loss programs and yet we do not know how your weight loss progressed with the other programs - were you a slow loser on the other plans? I am not sure how many days you have been true blue here but let's assume that 2.5 weeks = 18 days so you lost about .4 of a pound a day or 2.8 pounds a week. Your weight loss is still within the average of 2-5 pounds/week.

Don't give up - if I had given up at the end of my third week, my scales never would have dropped below the 250 pound mark. Have patience. It will come off.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.