When to Weigh ?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby doglover » April 11th, 2005, 9:56 am

Oh Nancy - that is a hilarious picture!

Ok, here, along the same psychotic lines - a couple weeks ago I relaized I had not had a BM for a couple days on a Sat. night and I was SO worried that it would affect my scale reading on Mon morning. Weird???? You bet ya! :nutz:

You guys know more about me than anyone else in my life now!!! :oops:

Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » April 11th, 2005, 10:01 am

Not gonna touch that one - ever!

Sprinkle your shake with Metamucil...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Congratulations

Postby LilMsTexas » April 11th, 2005, 10:19 am

Hey Donna...been meaning to send you a special CONGRATULATIONS for reaching your 1stGOAL! I'm so glad you have a second goal now so you'll stick around with me :D

And in response to your NO POOP post.........isn't it hilarious that folks don't want the men their married to and I'm assuming have "relations" with :shock: to know how much they weigh...yet we feel completely free to talk with world wide strangers about our POTTY problems :shock:

I just think it is hilarious :roflmao:

My DH and son and anyone else wandering into my kitchen knows EXACTLY how much I weigh because it is posted on the calendar everytime I weigh..........which for me has been every single day since I started this!! I guess I do it because I just simply don't care. Since I'm working on it and the numbers are going down it is something to be proud of! Now if I was overweight and wasn't doing anything about it then NO I wouldn't want anyone to share my shame. We're all dealing with the same weight issue, but we're all so different in how we feel about it and deal with it and share it. I'm just glad we're all secure enough to discuss ANYTHING and that even means our POOPS right here together.

And Donna...throw the dang PB egg away. For crying out loud buy something fresh one day when you really think you need it. You don't need that stupid egg in the freezer! That's just ridiculous! When you get to your final goal you're not going to want an ole stale frozen BP egg...you're gonna want NEW MATCHING PANTIES AND BRAS!!!!

Have a great day partner!!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby horsey girl » April 11th, 2005, 10:27 am

Well, darn, Nancy. So the every 10 minutes thing isn't gonna work. Dean, I weighed my glasses on my very accurate gram scale and they weighed 13.2 grams, just under 1/2 ounce. I have faithfully kept a journal of my weight loss every day. Now I can go back and deduct that 1/2 ounce from each day. However it would be faster just to add them all together and deduct it.':idea:' Lets see. 11 weeks times 7, thats 77 days times 1/2 ounce equals 38 1/2 ounces devided by 16 is 2LBS 6 1/2 OUNCES! YES! My scales has been lying to me all along. hey, I'm an artist. Math never was my strong point but I"M so gratefull to you for pointing out this glasses thing. Now if we can just come up with more hidden weight losses I can make goal faster than I ever thought! '8)'Horsey Girl
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby doglover » April 11th, 2005, 11:28 am

Christi - thanks for the kind words and you are so right on the poop thing! I can blast it out to the world and yet not tell my soul mate the number on a scale! But....I am not going to tell him tonight either. :D Now that being said, even when I weighed 125 lbs, he did not know then either! Weird!

I don't know why I even have that PB egg anymore. My DH has one in there too and I told him last night I may just give them to the kids for a special surprise in their lunch box one day! I think I'll do that tomorrow! I have no cravings for it one bit!

And on a related note - my old english sheep dog loses 6 lbs every time he gets a haircut! I swear every time I am going in for a cut that I am going to weigh myself before and after, and I never do! I'll try to remember that one! ;)
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room