How Often to Weigh

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Wants2Live » January 8th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Question.........I am a slave to the scale and havent weighed myself since last sat, jan.12005, instead of weighing once a week I want to weight the first of every month......is thia okay, or should I weigh more often? This is the longest I've stayed away from the scale and I think I like it. I would see a bigger difference each month....hhmmmmm not sure what to do!

anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
Brandi :?:
Start Date: 1/1/05

309.5/ ? /150
Wants2Live

Postby RavenKat2 » January 9th, 2005, 7:15 am

Once a month is fine! Whatever timeframe that keeps you on Medfast is the one you want. I weigh once a day but I did find that if I didn't lose I felt bad. Stupid because your body adjusts and does what it can. This time I am trying to weigh once a week.

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Postby THINKTHIN » January 9th, 2005, 8:43 am

How funny... I am obsessed with my scale. I admit it... I am a scale whore!!!!! :mrgreen: Every day I step on it. It seems I weigh my lowest a couple of hours after i wake up and use the bathroom, etc... :D
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » January 9th, 2005, 8:47 am

I think whatever works for you is what you should do.
I prefer to weigh myself every morning when I first wake up.
It just keeps me focused on the goal and the scale is sitting in the corner of my kitchen floor, as it is the only room without carpet in it. bit is also keeps me honest in there :lol:
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Hate that scale

Postby NikkiNix » January 9th, 2005, 12:29 pm

Hello Wants2Live,

I to was a slave to the scale. I would weigh myself like 3 times a day and it would really bum me out because I would lose some in the morning and gain it back at night and I would feel like the cause was hopeless. I am not even weighing myself monthly this time. I plan on weighing myself in March for my birthday so when I see the results for the first time I will be content no matter what. I even had my husband put away the scale so I wouldn't be tempted to sneak a peak. I like how Hawaii always says "Kathud" when she would lose a large amount of weight and when I see the scale for the first time in March I expect it to say "KATHUD!!!!!!".
Do what's right for you, I think once a month is perfect.

NikkiNix
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Weight Loss