My weight lifting has been a failure

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

My weight lifting has been a failure

Postby Guest » November 12th, 2005, 10:40 am

:nonono: Ive been working out for a year now, i can see that i changed, my chest got bigger, and i can feel my abs pretty well....What bothers me is that you can't see the lower abs and on the love handles because of the extra skin that i have it's not FAT at all i know that because i only have 4% body Fat...Every time i touched my abs the 6 packs is there...but i just want to know how to get rid of the extra skin...everytime it's like a piece of rubber hanging even my friends say that it's weird when the touch it...please help i'm desperate..i know if i lose this skin i will have a super body :(....Im so fustrated

Weight Lifting

Postby Jan » November 13th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Hmmm,
I'm not a weight lifter -- never have been. But, my daughter has several male friends that do lift weights. I would guess that they don't have much body fat either as they are very very dedicated and have been for several years now. But they always lift to build muscle and then restrict calories to get rid of any hmmmm fat that may be over the muscle. I don't know anything about rubbery or thick skin. If it trully is rubbery thick skin I have no idea of a solution-- But if it really is a layer of fat hiding as thick skin a low fat low calorie healthy eating program such as MF. should help you part with it. (My only guess that it may be fat :oops: is because of the location of the "thick skin"-- typical areas that fat hides.)
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby elle4nelly » November 15th, 2005, 12:55 pm

:weightlift:

Hi!

I am a lover of weight lifting! I actually praise weight lifting, because I believe that the years of doing it is what's preventing me from getting loose skin on this liquid diet!

As for you dear guest, I believe you'll get better help to that question going on a site like Body for life, Muscle fitness, Oxygen mag and the several of them who cater to this sport.

good luck!
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room