Update on doc

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Update on doc

Postby LilMsTexas » May 27th, 2005, 12:45 pm

Well friends I'm one step closer to knowing about my surgery referral! Let me just tell you that the women that work at my surgeon's office are soooooooooooooo friendly to me on the phone. I called the insurance company today to see if they had received the letter from doc and they said No not yet. They told me to call the doc and make sure they knew to send the referral in under my husband's social security number and not mine or they wouldn't know who I am (military remember). I hated to call the doc's office because I don't want to be a pest and them dread hearing from me....but I thought...that would be just my luck and delay everything.

So I called and they were so sweet and checked on everything and put me through to the girl who actually handles these things and she was like "OH HI Christi.....how are you doing?" She was talking to me like we were old friends lol Anyway, I told her I was a nervous wreck but other than that fine hehe. She said not to worry that she had faxed it in just minutes earlier and they would have it by now........AND......that she marked it URGENT and that means they will reply in 72 hours!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOW...take into consideration the holiday on Monday and the fact that it was Friday afternoon (everyone is already taking off) I expect they won't hear anything until Thursday but she said to call on Tuesday just to check!! I tell myself to wait until Thursday but we alllllllllllll know that won't happen.......so I'll be calling in on Tuesday late afternoon :D

I told her thank you like 5 times!! I said I would enjoy my weekend just knowing that the letter is in and the ball is rolling! THAT MEANS WE WILL KNOW BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK HOPEFULLY!!! Oh my gosh I'm so nervous with anticipation.

Just thought I'd tell you the update. So far so good ;) Thank you all for being so supportive. There wasn't one single person who had anything negative to say and I'm so thankful for that. I just love you guys!!

Hope you all have a safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend!!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 27th, 2005, 12:52 pm

Christi...... :D ......great beginning news..........I'm sure it will be a go ahead........and if you need any help recovering...... :hug: .....I'm not to far from VA..................
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bk » May 27th, 2005, 1:57 pm

Sweet darlin, I still have my fingers crossed tight for what I know will be good news!
bk

Postby doglover » May 27th, 2005, 2:09 pm

I am holding my breath for you sweet girl! I know it will work out! Please let us know anything new next week - we'll be waiting w/ great anitcipation!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby noexcuse » May 27th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Don’t worry by next week we’ll all be toasting our shaker jars to your good news :buddies: while you plan for the best outfit to wear home from the office!
Eccl 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. (Now is the time to acheive your goal)

Ali
noexcuse
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 27th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Hey Donna........don't threaten ME with a good time woman! I hadn't noticed just how close you really are :shock: Now just think........if the other Donna comes this way and we can get together with me and you and Donna and Rae WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And I might just have to pout and be "needy" in order to get you to come this way anyway ;)

And hey..........what is there to do in RI? Is that somewhere we should consider going to visit while we're stationed here??? Tell me about the attractions other than the OBVIOUS getting to see you :D
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby dlr2424 » May 27th, 2005, 4:37 pm

Christi...........you just touched my heart............... :heart: ............If you are anywhere near here..............I would be there to see you in a heartbeat.....&......I would treat you Medigood........after I introduced myself to your DH.........and was able to give the boys a big hug...... :hug: ....We could get ourselves into trouble though..........I have that feeling your a little spitfire...... :yay: .......and that brings out the fire in me...... ;) .....so we may have too much fun............although too much fun is not a bad thing..... :no: .....As far as RI............. :hmmm: ......many people travel here to see Newport......or ......Jamestown.....they are beautiful........and CT has so much to offer as well..................now if my medibuddie Donna heads out that way.... :scratch: .....if my schedule allows me..........i'm on a flight........ :drive: ......maybe I could get BK or Tamil to come along ..... :huh: ...they are only a short distance from me..........And I would have to request Donna pick up DonicaB on her way............but then again maybe we should all just meet up at BEACH BOUND....... :thumbup: ...........
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby LilMsTexas » May 27th, 2005, 5:50 pm

You realize of course that my MEDIWHEELS are spinning now :redprowl: Oh my ladies and gentlemen........I'm sensing an EAST COAST MEDI-MEETING in the works 8) And ya know now with independence air and some others getting cheaper we could TOTALLY plan us a little get together ;) I bet if a whole lot of us were getting together we could even spark Nancy's interest in coming! Hummmmmmmm a get together at the beach???? Oh dear..........now I'm really getting exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiitteeddddddd!!!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby Nancy » May 27th, 2005, 6:11 pm

Christi ~ I am so pleased for your awesome report - :pet: thank you for sharing your good news with us. :bounce:

:shock: Oh, you girls!

:scratch: Planning a slumber and Beach Party, eh?

I would :heart: love to come to the east coast.

Remember, I live on the left-hand side of the map.

I am not used to the HOT weather of the east coast, it would have to be later in the year for me.

We are planning a big trip to Park City, Utah June 22-26th for the Take Shape For Life Summer Conference.

We are staying at the Canyons Grand Summit. Then we have the Little Prince making his entrance so it will be a while before I can come back east.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » May 27th, 2005, 8:09 pm

I need to get home to western NY sometime this year...
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 28th, 2005, 4:38 am

oooooooooooooooooh there's another tripster in our mix! Ya know......maybe we could plan a trip for this fall to one of the resorts in the mountains. Or find us all a spa somewhere! Oh my gosh we could meet in HOT SPRINGS Arkansas and take the hot spring baths and get the massages and have our nails done and be pampered all day and sit in the hot tubs at night 8) ooooooooooooooooooh I'm telling you.........the wheels are turrrrrrrrrrrrningggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby LuzInIt » May 28th, 2005, 6:20 am

Hi Guys... Would you count me in? I'm a little shy :oops: , but after a few medishakes, I begin to lose my inhibitions and have been known to become the life of the party. Don't know what gets into me :shock: . Karen (lessofme) and I already have a weekend celebration planned for when we hit the 100# club. Maybe somewhere in central PA, since she's on the west side in Ohio and I'm on the east side in Delaware. But anywhere, anytime sounds like loads of fun to me. :D
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 28th, 2005, 6:21 am

Hey, I could actually drive to Hot Springs, Arkansas. This is embarrasing to say, but I have never flown, so to fly by myself would be very scary for me. I would probably end up in Canada or something.

I want to fly........I am a little afraid of flying.......for obvious reasons (crashing!).........but, I would like to sometime.........just not alone. :mrgreen:

I am all for getting together sometime.......I agree, Donna, Christi sounds like a little spitfire of a girl. I love those type of girls. hehe

Well, I can't stick around long today, my little neice (the one in my before pic) is turning 2 today. Big party planned........See ya later.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby doglover » May 28th, 2005, 7:46 am

OHHHH MAAAAANNNNNNN - I am so in!!! Seriously - we are none too far from the other. We can beach bound - or we can pool sit - whatever! Christi - I think it is right up your alley to figure out where is central for us easterners (is that a word?) and let's do it!!!

Now...my schedule is a bit hectic....but here goes - I am busy most of the summer, lipo in Sept. and then Mexico in November. So how about Oct or early Nov. We could have such a great time. I would LOVE to meet you all!!!

Christi - plan it for us and LETS GO!!! Ok, should I not get too excited yet??? Really???
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby noexcuse » May 28th, 2005, 9:58 am

Did someone say trip...spa...vacation....I'd like to come even being new, count me in anythime, right now I am in North NJ not sure for how long but I love to travel and my schedule is flexibe.....and what a great opportunity to meet all of you :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Eccl 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. (Now is the time to acheive your goal)

Ali
noexcuse
Regular Member - #20 Club

Next

Return to Come on in.