Update on doc

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby dlr2424 » May 28th, 2005, 1:11 pm

.............EVERYONE CAN COME..... :yay: ......AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME... :bouncie: .......We don't like to leave anyone out.............. :no: ........the more the merrier.......... :D ...........(not in lbs though)..........and someone say SPA?...........PAMPERING?....i'm drooling right now.... :goofy: .......I'm pretty flexible (thanks to pilates..........hehehe)........and DonicaB...... :bigidea: ......I would fly to your airport........pick you up.... :yes: ......so you would have someone to fly with...........then we could all go and be happy....... :D .......now Noexcuse..........your right in the middle of Christi & I..............Oh and Christi....... :hmmm: ......I checked the distance from my town to yours.........only 7 hours..........and LuzInIt......you must be right near Rae & Christi................now 24K did say she needed to make a trip backhome...........this could work................... :clap:
donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LuzInIt » May 28th, 2005, 1:43 pm

Donna - I am getting seriously excited here! I don't have much to add - just sign me up :D .

Now the real reason I'm replying is I got a question. What time zone are you in that it's already Sunday :shock: ? I had to take a quick peek at the calendar to make sure I didn't miss church this morning. Now sometimes I do get confused - I got the big 55 coming up later this week and it's taking its toll - but my DH assures me that it is, in fact, still Saturday :? .

(Just snappin' my suspenders cause I caught something - you guys are all so quick - I'm always a beat behind. I'm feeling mighy puff up about this!)
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LuzInIt » May 28th, 2005, 1:44 pm

Oh cripes! Have we entered the "Twilight Zone"? Now I'm posting on Sunday, too. Quick, everybody - weigh in before it turns to Monday!!

340/328/210/150
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby LilMsTexas » May 28th, 2005, 3:02 pm

Ooooooooooooooook................I truly believe we are going to do this. I'm thinking October would be an excellent time! Gives us plenty of time to truly plan.......I DON"T DO UNPLANNED TRIPS! Gives me enough time to have my surgery in July (keeping fingers crossed) and Donna time to do hers in September.........and gets us all a fabulous trip before the holidays begin in November!! I'm going to start a new thread titled MEDIFASTERS UNITE and we can start hashing it out there.........so stay tuned. Don't reply about the vacation any more here. I want to keep up with who is interested and what locations we are thinking of. I'll get a post started over there in a bit.

Hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 28th, 2005, 4:27 pm

LuzInIt wrote:Donna - I am getting seriously excited here! I don't have much to add - just sign me up :D .

(Just snappin' my suspenders cause I caught something - you guys are all so quick - I'm always a beat behind. I'm feeling mighy puff up about this!)

Luzinit..............I would be very excited to meet you....... :yes: ........and go right ahead and feel mighty puff.. :yeah: .....you deserve a round of applause............. :clap: .........see your still sharp at the YOUNG AGE of 55.....................which I can now say............ :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: ...........a few days early but with much sincerity......... :hug: ..........
donna.....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby LuzInIt » May 29th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Thank ya' kindly, Ms Donna for the song (be-u-tee-full-ly sung, I might add!) - I am really psyched about meeting you and the rest of the losers, too! I gotta say, when my mom was mid 50's, the girl was old. Now that I'm there, I feel like I'm just gettin' started. Losing my tonnage is working wonders, too! You know, Sunday afternoons use to be my book reading time. As soon as we were home from church, I'd pop in a chair with a new book and wouldn't get up for like 5 hours until I finished the last page. How life has changed. Now, I get online to catch up and usually am captured for the rest of the day except, of course, for a little shakin' every few hours :D. (Course, it helps my babies are in their 20's and don't require much of me anymore :( ). Have a great week. I always look forward to all of your wonderfully decorated posts!. Everytime I try those darn emoticons (except for the few right next to this screen) I screw up :roll:

340/328/210/150
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby dlr2424 » May 29th, 2005, 6:39 pm

LuzInIt wrote: (Course, it helps my babies are in their 20's and don't require much of me anymore :( ). Have a great week.

LuzInIt...... :clap: ........good thing they don't require much of you anymore cause there will be a whole lot less of you to spread around............ :yay:
donna....dlr2424

dlr2424

Postby LuzInIt » May 30th, 2005, 4:58 am

Donna - Not much gets by you, does it :lol: . Thanks for the encouragement!

340/328/210/150
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby LilMsTexas » May 30th, 2005, 7:02 am

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH...........My referral has made it to PENDING STATUS this morning :shock: I thought they would be closed today (but I checked anyway) and they got the letter from the surgeon and it is now officially in the hopper to be reviewed!! HOLY COW.......will I be able to not check every hour on the hour to see if it has been approved? I THINK NOT!! Thankfully there is a website where I can check the status and don't have to call actual LIVE PEOPLE and confirm that I"M CRAZY :nana: WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO stay tuned for more happy (hopefully) details coming soooooooooooooooooooon :D

And Donna..........yes I'm concerned about fitting MF into recovery. I am going to be wearing my HA out figuring it all out. MF helps me to keep my blood sugars under control and that will be VITAL in my recovery. I do NOT want to go off of MF for this surgery. I will also be a MFer for life using them as part of my maintenance. So there will be alot to figure out. I'm sure I will have to go into a form of maintenance before surgery too so I have to be hot on the trail towards goal before then!! I'm PUMPED and working my plan perfectly again this morning 8)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.