Too many green beans.. how funny!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Too many green beans.. how funny!

Postby tink » May 20th, 2005, 7:35 am

I just wanted to share that I felt guilty last night because I thought I had eaten two many green beans! That just struck me SO funny! :mrgreen: You know times have changed when you think THAT is bad! LOL
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 20th, 2005, 8:18 am

Tink............I can relate..........I feel I may have gone overboard when my celery sticks are quite large................. :nutz: ..............
donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Tk » May 20th, 2005, 8:18 am

I understand what you are saying. Last week after my lean and green, I was still hungry so I had an extra helping of Cauliflower, I felt like I was "cheating" and I had to laugh....CHEATING with califlower!! If I could only cheat in such a healthy way!!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 20th, 2005, 8:22 am

However.........I do have to remind myself..... :hmmm: .....that even though it is only celery...........am I eating out of hunger..?.......boredom..?......entertainment...?........that is what I have to be in tune to......... :scratch: ..........why am I having the extra piece?.............however thank God it is only celery....... :mrgreen: ........
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.