Tomorrow is D Day!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Tomorrow is D Day!!

Postby bear45 » May 27th, 2004, 5:56 pm

Hi, all...well, I am ready to begin...I have been reading past newsletters and posts from all of you who have embraced life and health....I did something I have never done before...I actually DID measure my arms, legs, etc. Brother, if THAT doesn't keep me motivated I am not sure what will!! Just wanted to say, happy day to all and again, thanks for being there...
Lisa
bear45
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby MegMc » May 27th, 2004, 6:20 pm

Hi Lisa,

I just replied to another member named Lisa, regarding how much easier I think it was for me to start MF on the weekend, like you are doing. Be prepared for some hunger pangs for the first couple of days, but they really do go away soon after. Either keep yourself busy, or treat yourself to some non-food distractions to help yourself get through to the next shake. Rent some DVD's or buy a good book. You can do it!
Meg
(highest weight - 9/7/03 - 254.5)
Medifast Start Date - 5/15/2004
246.5/223.0/115.0
MegMc
Regular Member - #20 Club

Today is good

Postby bear45 » May 28th, 2004, 5:19 pm

The shakes and the soup I have had today were pretty tasty...I drank all of my water during the day while at work, so I won't be up ALL night going to the bathroom!!
I had an interesting dream last night...I dreamed that I had gone to the cafeteria for a big breakfast and THEN remembered I was supposed to have started my Medifast program today!!
My room mate and best friend is so supportive...she had eaten her dinner by the time I got home from work...it helps to have people around who are encouraging...
I choose to live today....Lisa
:D
bear45
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.