FIRST DAY TOMORROW

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

FIRST DAY TOMORROW

Postby JAZZYTU » January 12th, 2004, 7:12 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO FIRST THANK JANE AND UNCLE TIM FOR THEIR RESPONSE :lol: I HAVE A QUESTION FOR JANE OR ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION. I HAD A HYSTERECTOMY ON NOV. 11,03, I WAS TOLD I WAS ANEMIC. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SHOULD I CONTINUE TAKING MY IRON PILLS ONCE I START THE PROGRAM. MY SUPPLY COME IN ON JAN.13,04. OH MY GOSH I AM EXCITED AS I WAS TYPING THIS LETTER MY DOOR BELL RANG IT WAS FEDX WITH MY SUPPLIES. I WAS EXPECTING TO START ON THE 14TH. NOW I CAN START ON THE 12 INSTEAD. I WEIGHED MYSELF,I AM 175LBS. MY GOAL IS TO REACH 120LBS. AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THIS FORUM FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT IT OFFERS :lol:
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 13th, 2004, 10:46 am

Hi Jazzy,
If you are currently anemic, i would continue your iron pills for a while. My "guess" is, (and i'm certainly not a doctor) that your health should be returning to normal in very short order. We see it every day with all kinds of conditions, ailments, medications etc....

The soy in Medifast is naturally high in iron. A single serving of the Medifast 55 shakes is 30% of the daily recommended value, so you'll be getting plenty of iron with just your shakes alone.

You'll want to consult with your Doctor and i'm sure he'll set up a time period for doing bloodwork and monitoring things. You could also add a few iron rich greens such as spinach, which might hasten bringing your iron level back up to normal.

Keep us posted,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Weight Loss