TamiL, Maisie how ya doing?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

TamiL, Maisie how ya doing?

Postby HD » February 3rd, 2004, 5:23 am

TamiL, Maisie,
Christmas morning has arrived for you TamiL :cleader: Start the shaking.
Maisie, How are you doing?
It's a cloudy day here but sunshine in my heart. I feel energized and ready to face the world :D
Ya'll keep us posted on the progress I know you'll make.
Have a slap happy shaking day!
Jackie (HD)

01/24/2004
193/151/124
HD
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Maisie » February 3rd, 2004, 7:58 am

Good Morning HD,

I feel pretty good today. Made it through Day One with 5 supplements and my Lean n Green meal. Never knew plain chicken breast and some broccoli could taste so good! Nancy suggested I do the 5/1 because of a trip I am taking in March. We will be hiking, etc. but the food at Westglow though calorie-restricted, will be "normal low cal fare." This way my system will not go into total shock. I'm thinking of the Medifast products in a way that I never thought of food. Kind of like a really curative and restorative "medicine" every time I have one. Thanks for thinking of me and TamL this a.m.

TamL, how ya doing?

Maisie

2/2/2004
171/169/125
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Day 1..good so far!

Postby TamiL » February 3rd, 2004, 8:39 am

Hello..and thanks for thinking of me on my Christmas morning!! :) I tossed and turned in bed last night thinking about waking up and starting this program!!! so far Ive had my first shake, I made it with a recipe I saw in the forum with diet cream soda and nutmeg....IT WAS ABSOLUTLEY DELICIOUS!! I made it so thick I had to eat it with a spoon! :eat: had to crank up my heat cuz I was FREEEZING!! I guess I was thinking Id be drinking something I would have to "tolerate" but boy was I wrong!! thank you all for your support....its only day 1, but I just know inside that I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!

:( I weighted myself this morning...and to my disbeleif..I actually weighed 185 pounds (I am 5'4) thats more than I anticipated..but its okay..my goal weight is 135 pounds. thats 50 to loose..and IM going to share each and every one of those 50 with you all!! ;)
greatful to be here...and greatful for these delicious shakes!!
everyone stay in touch and keep us posted to how you are doing as well!
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » February 3rd, 2004, 8:58 am

Welcome Ladies ---

Sounds like you're doing well ----yeah!!!!

I'm on day 11 and feel fantastic --- this is the first time in years I haven't needed a nap everyday because, as everyone on this forum said - it is true and I do have more energy!!! The supplements are more than tolerable - I also am very happy with the flavor of them .... it's so nice to be in this together with so many wonderful and supportive people ---- keep us posted - everytime you post - it also helps me!!!!!

Take Care of YOU!!!!
Pam
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Just wanted to introduce myself and make it official

Postby safechic » February 3rd, 2004, 10:16 am

I started the MF diet on Sunday, February 1. I am currently on day 3 and feel great, I have had a couple of times when I started to panic because I thought I needed something to eat, usually in the late afternoon or in the middle of the night. I am on the full program, so it is easier to say, to myself, Sorry, can't have that! Anyway, what a great thing you are all doing here, I am so grateful to have found all of you and look forward to sharing all 150 lbs of weight loss with you! I am going to be on the Sunday morning roll call!
Safechic

Started 2/1/04

290/ 280.0 / 140
safechic

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself and make it official

Postby explorthis » February 3rd, 2004, 10:44 am

safechic wrote:I am currently on day 3 and feel great...

I have had a couple of times when I started to panic because I thought I needed something to eat...

I am on the full program, so it is easier to say, to myself, Sorry, can't have that!

Safeone.. Welcome... Remember this... It did not take you 3 days to become overweight. It will not take 3 days to undo it. It takes willpower, which you obviously have, or you would not have joined "MF" If you are faithful, it will come off FAST, I promise!

Temptations, cravings, gotta haves, wishes, etc will be prevelant for quite awhile untill you re-train yourself. You will become strong(er) as the loss progresses, and you see it work. No matter what, remember the weight will come off. You have no choice but to lose the weight you are burdened with.

Be faithful. Be strong. Only you can do it. This is for YOU. FOR YOU!

Stick with it, of you feel temptation, come here for support, we will FILL YOU UP!!

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby safechic » February 3rd, 2004, 10:49 am

Thanks, Mike I appreciate the time you take to respond to the postings!
Safechic

Started 2/1/04

290/ 280.0 / 140
safechic

Wow!! these shakes are awesome BABY!

Postby TamiL » February 3rd, 2004, 11:59 am

Howdy all
boy oh boy..just when I thought the Vanilla shake was great..I just had my 3rd of the day..and tried the chocholate (sp) with a little coffee to add to the taste..and it was AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

Im FULL from it...but still drinking my water!! if any of you have a walgreens pharmacy near by..they sell these water bottles called WATERU..its a bottle that holds the recommended daily water intake..with a little handle and a spout cap..its NEAT..you fill up this baby..and drink away, sip by sip..and when its empty you know youve had all your water for the day..except I just realized..thats not including the water in the shakes!! Ill be floating by the end of the day!! :-P

im excited..I think Im going to try the oatmeal next...then the chicken soup for my soul for dinner..and that give me 5 supplements today! someone please remind me how happy I am in a few days if/when Im freaking on :x day 3 or 4!! I know I have a place to come!! right here..thank you all!! ;)

TamiL

Postby Maisie » February 3rd, 2004, 12:05 pm

Dear TamiL

You are very happy, you are very happy, you are very happy

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

TamiL, Maisie, Safechic, Shineface

Postby HD » February 3rd, 2004, 7:24 pm

TamiL, where did you find the recipe to make a thick shake? I love the shakes as is but would kill for a thick one.
Maisie, I knew you could get through day one :yes: Now get excited about day 2 it will be great.
Safechic, you keep talking to yourself and say "can't have that" as often as you want. I tell myself that several times a day. Hang in there!
Shineface,Keep going girl, I'm with ya :lol:
Jackie (HD)

01/24/2004
193/151/124
HD

HD..go to the Lean Cuisine forum

Postby TamiL » February 3rd, 2004, 7:40 pm

Hello...I found another medifast web site that posted a bunch of shake recipes...if you want your shake thicker...only add 6 oz water..and lots and lots of ice..i ate mine with a spoon!! yummmmmmm :-P

well its almost bedtime..made it thru day one!! I just had the oatmeal..vanilla berry flavored..it was warm and delicious! filled me right up and warmed my insides!! :D

its snowing here again :x sick of this winter already!

hang in there my friends....day by day!!
looking forward to day #2!! ;)

TamiL

shakes

Postby TamiL » February 3rd, 2004, 7:43 pm

PS..go to the lean cuisine forum postings....I posted all the recipes I found on line there!! :) goodnight :snooze:

TamiL

Postby Unca_Tim » February 3rd, 2004, 10:25 pm

Way to go girls!!
Happy....happy...happy.
Did i mention how happy you are?
:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby HD » February 4th, 2004, 6:38 am

Unca_Tim wrote:Happy....happy...happy.
Did i mention how happy you are?

Unca,
I woke up this morning feeling out of sorts and as usual I ran to the comp and saw your wonderful words (a gentle reminder) and smiled to myself and decided Unca's right we are happy, we deserve to be happy and I refuse to be anything else but happy today! Thanks Unca :D
Jackie (HD)

01/24/2004
193/151/124
HD

Tami's Happy

Postby TamiL » February 4th, 2004, 8:53 am

Gooooodmornin Everyone :D

Day 2 here..and yes, I am happy. I woke up this morning with NO FOOD HANGOVER..with no regrets...with just this day to look forward too!! I got my 2nd shipment last night..so I had another mini Christmas!! this time I got CHILI and OATMEAL different flavors.SOUPS too!!!!...but the BEST thing I got was BOOKS!! if most of you havent gotten and read the book "Life is hard, food is easy"..you have to get it and read it..its great. I read a few chapters in it this morning..and BOY can I relate sooo much!! I couldnt put it down!!!! I also got "sucess in a shaker Jar" that is good too...and the BEST news of the day is ...I got the Ready to Drink Shakes (vanilla) and they are Great!! now my problem is solved for when I go back to work...all I have to get is a little cooler and pack a few of those and Im all set for busy days!! ;)

Hope everyone has a great day....here goes day 2!! :D :-P

TamiL

Next

Return to Weight Loss