Greeting from Maisie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Greeting from Maisie

Postby Maisie » May 20th, 2006, 7:46 am

Hi Everyone.

I joined back in 2004 when I was at 171 with a goal of 125. Over time, I did eventually get down to 131.5. I fell in love in April 2005, we're still together, I went to India, I started showing my dogs again in Germany and in the U.S. with great success, etc. So lots of wonderful things happened as the weight went away. Now the "creep up" has me by the throat again and I have been trying to get the situation under control without avail for 9 months. I don't feel good, I lack energy, I don't feel as confident as I would like too, etc. Every time I think I have a plan, it doesn't last. There is only one place for me to come back to, this forum and the Medifast 5/1 plan. So here I am at 148, feeling really not good about myself, and desparate to get back on track. Yesterday the server for the site was down and I panicked. Thought heavens, Terry and Nancy can't possibly have disappeared!! Thankfully today you are all here.

So my new goal is 129.5 and I have 18.5 lbs to go. Medifast 5/1 with Pilates worked incredibly well for me before, and I'm relieved to have a forum where I can make a commitment to my well-being. Thank you are for still being here.
Last edited by Maisie on May 20th, 2006, 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » May 20th, 2006, 8:05 am

Hi Maisie,
Great to see you again. Sounds like you've had some interesting journeys the last couple years.

Glad we didn't lose you with our server glitch yesterday. Don't worry, we plan on being here a very long time.

You know the drill here. Holler, if you need anything and keep us posted.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby FORMOMMY » May 20th, 2006, 8:05 am

Welcome back Maisie - you did it before and you will do it again!!! Looking forward to getting to know you. :)
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Elke » May 20th, 2006, 10:28 am

Welcome back! Keep your chin up and all good things will happen. I have only been on mf for almost 4 days and I already feel better about myself. You will again too!
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby monz » May 20th, 2006, 10:34 am

:cleader: Welcome back! Maisie. :cleader:
5'3"
217/200/125

monz
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby ChiNut » May 20th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Welcome back! Out of curiousity, what kind of dogs do you have?
ChiNut
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nicki » May 21st, 2006, 5:51 am

Welcome back Maisie! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we can all learn from your journey.
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Hi from Maisie

Postby Maisie » May 21st, 2006, 5:51 am

Thanks Kristy, Unca Tim, Monz, Elke, Vicky, and Michelle. Hope I didn't forget anyone.

I am starting Medifast this morning, had one of those self-defeating decisions last evening to start afresh on a Sunday. My weight is only down today from the wine!!

Chinut, I show German Shepherds. They are truly a great blessing in my life. My brother is real sick right now and my love life more than a bit on the rocks, but they are there with me through thick and thin (no pun intended).

Best to all of you and have a glorious weekend. It's gorgeous here in North Carolina today.

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » May 21st, 2006, 10:35 am

Welcome back Maisie!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Jan » May 21st, 2006, 6:38 pm

Hi There Maisie,
Give yourself a big pat on the back for not letting yourself get toooo out of control. :D You saw the problem, knew what to do and are doing it. That's great. You'll do fine. Soon those few regained pounds will be gone, and you'll have lots of energy to run with those puppies again. :D
I watch the dog shows when I get a chance -- love dogs --( well truth be know -- I'm an animal lover in general)-- and I see those dog trainers running around the ring with the dog. That takes energy!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.