Where is TamiL?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Where is TamiL?

Postby BerkshireGrl » November 9th, 2004, 6:17 am

Did she go back to Italy now that it has gotten all frosty and blustery in Massachusetts? :question:

I guess I'm too big right now to fit in a suitcase... drat! :x
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby Carrie » November 9th, 2004, 7:01 am

I've been wondering about her too. And Jeanette, Elly, Pam, Marseilles, Susan ...... where are you ladies?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LongWay2go » November 9th, 2004, 7:03 am

I too was wondering but to answer your question Carrie, they're in our hearts at least, eh?

~Gerald
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby TamiL » November 9th, 2004, 12:42 pm

Hey Sarah, Carrie and Gerald...
Im still here...just hangin by a thread!! got alot of stuff in this crazy head of mine latley that IM trying to figure out!! Ive been off/on with my program..but thank god havent gained any weight back....just trying to get back on the train to thinville....sometimes I just loose track of what i want...let the everyday stuff get in the way....but it sets me back so much when I eat junk..it brings me to an all time low..and every time I do it..Im still trying to understand WHY I do it....cuz I know I could be at my goal by now...or nearing it..if I had just been faithful. THe difference here is...that I HAVE NOT given up on Medifast...where as long ago..I would have thrown the towel in...and been right back at 185 pounds again! but Im not thank god....I think that has to do alot with this forum and for you guys for caring!! IVE GOT TO get my head out of my ass to be frank...and make some decisions..about my relationship (thats slowly draining me....men..Im better off without them!!) and my job..which is also weighing on me latley...
but I WONT GIVE UP...nope. you guys are the greatest!! Im still here in Mass...saw the first little snow fall last night!! its getting colder by the day...but I still love new england!! ;)
Thanks for asking about me....Im okay...just not full speed ahead..but getting there!!
Tam
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LongWay2go » November 9th, 2004, 12:45 pm

Glad to see you again Tami! Yes, we had a little snow here last night too. Makes me worry about the rest of the winter! Could be a cold one for us (Berkshiregrl included!). Maybe it's time for us to all move to Hawaii. Then LW'd come see us too! LOL

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby susan » November 10th, 2004, 7:12 pm

Hi,
I read the posts everday just haven;t lost any more but I am hanging in there.
Susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » November 11th, 2004, 5:34 am

Glad to see you back Tami! I was missing my Mass buddy... :buddies:

Sorry to hear about your relationship and job problems though... Feel free to vent here if it will make you feel better! I'm sure we can all sympathize. :pet:

I encourage you to get back on MF 100% if you can, because you will feel better health-wise, and that helps with the blues.

Here's hoping you have a better week (month, year!) :rose:

And Gerald, I am ALL FOR the Hawaii relocation. I considered grad school there too, the U. of Hawaii had the coolest underwater archaeology program... where you'd dive to search shipwrecks in the Caribbean etc. Not a bad way to eek out a living eh?! :grin:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby TamiL » November 11th, 2004, 11:17 am

Thanks Sarah...after a little soul searchin...I should be back on track...I LOVE YOUR LITTLE TICKER for your weight loss on your posts!! thats a great Idea and good way to look/track your sucess!! Im having a hard time getting to day #3..clean..(to me clean means NO bites, licks or nibbles of anything at all other than whats on the plan)..I keep getting there..then messing up...but I WILL DO IT...heres to starting over again....and NOT GIVING UP! :-P

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » November 11th, 2004, 5:34 pm

Tami, just keep at it, plugging away... I know you can do it! You've lost 30 pounds doing it right, so do whatever you have to to avoid the spare tastings heh! I like simple avoidance, because if you have 1 taste, you're going to want MORE...

Like Audrey II the giant man-eating plant in The Little Shop of Horrors: "FEED ME!" :bouncie:

Yeah, I dig the ladybug on the ticker thing too, heheh! This other weight-loss site (one of my former favs, but now replaced by this one... the only place to be I say!) has almost everybody using them... and I think I saw a fellow MF'er with one too. It took me a bit one morning (pre-coffee) to figure out how to paste the HTML tags in correctly, and what to add to my bookmarks so it'd be easy to update, but I think I got it now :lol: Hard to believe I was a bona fide computer geek in college. My geek skills need a brush-up! It's a fun little site. They have a lot of different little "parts" you can use to put them together... kinda like Legos, or Mr. Potato Head :mrgreen:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby DutchChoc » November 12th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Yes, Sarah, that IS a cool ticker now that I noticed that it isn't just a strand of daisies, duh. Maybe that's an obvious example of the general state I'm in - not paying enough attention, I guess.

TamiL, we are still hangin' in at the kindest site in the galaxy..... good luck to you!
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room