Sunday Morning Roll Call: January 29, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: January 29, 2006

Postby ljm498 » January 29th, 2006, 5:16 am

Goodmorning everyone! I hope everyone has had a great week and has a good scale day!

I stayed the same from last week, but was kind of expected as TOM is here. So, this week I should FINALLY see some new weight loss. If not, off with a leg! :lol:

Have a great weekend and week everyone!
Last edited by ljm498 on January 29th, 2006, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby falisamarie » January 29th, 2006, 5:49 am

Hello and hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!!

TOM visited me too this week!!!

I lost 3lbs which I am thrilled with!!!!

Happy shaking to you all :pour:

Lisa

Oh yeah today is January 29th not the 28th
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

OH MY GOSH!!!

Postby ScottsMom » January 29th, 2006, 6:16 am

Hi, Everyone.
I just finished my first week and I LOST 5.4 POUNDS!!!!!!
HOLY MOLY!!!!
This has been so easy. What motivation to stick with it!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so pumped!!!
Well, gotta go to stupid work.
Talk to you soon. You all are my inspiration. I don't post often, but I read everyday. Keep it up! We'll be hotties before you know it.
Love,
Lora :goteam:
ScottsMom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nicki » January 29th, 2006, 6:37 am

Greetings shakers! Lynne - off with a leg?! That cracked me up. :laughlaugh: Good going you losers! Week 19 and I'm down four pounds for a total of 68. Have a great week everyone!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby ktrout » January 29th, 2006, 6:40 am

It's great to see everyone in such fine spirits this early in the morning LOL ! I had a great weigh in this morning and I'm down 5 lbs for the week ! This marks the 4 week point for me and I've lost 35lbs so far and could not be happier. My wife tells me that the snoring volume ( I snore? ) is down quite a bit and her being happy makes me very happy indeed. While my weight loss has slowed, as I expected it to, it's now at a level that I'm very comfortable with. If I can maintain losing a couple pounds a week, I'll make my goal before I know it. This forum is such a great place to stay motivated and pass alongs tips and tricks for all of us to stay on track and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby jaybee » January 29th, 2006, 6:49 am

First of all, many congrats to the 3 "L"s, Lora, Lisa, and Lynne! Lynne, I noticed your overall loss is such a fabulous accomplishment! You are an inspiration.

The scale told me I lost only one half lb. this week, which gives me a total of 14lbs. lost since Jan. 11. I was a tad bit disappointed that I had not lost more this week, but have to remember to keep it all in perspective. I guess I expected (hoped!) to keep losing at the same rate that I had during the first 2 weeks. Not very realistic, I know.

I don't know if this is the place to tell this story or not, so forgive me if I goof. I just had to share a quick story. On Friday morning at the high school where I teach, I made the first of many trips to the restroom in the faculty lounge. As I opened the door, the smell of sugar smacked me right in the face! It seems that the band had a concert Thursday night, and brought the leftover refreshments/desserts to the teacher's lounge Friday morning.

I promise you I am not exaggerating when I tell you that every, EVERY available surface in that lounge was covered with the most luscious looking desserts. I mean, you name it, it was there...easily 300 little dessert plates all over the place.

I felt like I was on "The Biggest Loser" when they throw those mean-spirited little temptations in the path of the contestants. Needless to say, I found another place to eat my lunch that day, but walked through that minefield to go to the restroom (about 50 times!) and didn't so much as sample a crumb!

All I can say is Thank the good Lord for Medifast chocolate pudding! I had brought it with me to school, it was divine as usual, and I didn't even ponder cheating! Plus, all my co-workers complained all day about having eaten too much.

I KNOW I can do this. Thanks everyone, for all your support.

JB
Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God."

Start Date: 1/11/2006
Start Wt: 216
Current Wt: 185.5
Goal Wt: 140
jaybee
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 29th, 2006, 6:52 am

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!! Great week so far!!!!! :bouncieball:

Since last Sunday, I lost 4 pounds. YAY! I'm thrilled for this since hubby and I celebrated his birthday Friday and we didn't quite stay on plan that day. :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby ljm498 » January 29th, 2006, 7:49 am

Great job you guys! You're all doing AWESOME!!!!!

Nicki, I figured the legs gotta be worth at least 3 or 4lbs :lol:
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby SueInSLO » January 29th, 2006, 8:24 am

Way to go everyone!! I love all the great attitutudes!

:goteam:

I just finished Week three and had a 3.5 pound loss this week. That's a grand total of 13.5 to date. I am sooooooooooooo excited!
:yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Have another great week everyone!!

Sue
:D
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby smartipantz » January 29th, 2006, 8:30 am

Wow! Several of us dealing with the visit from Aunt Flo - she's so rude! I was a bit down at the beginning of the week as it seemed was hitting a stand still, however then SHE arrived.

I jumped on the scale today and down a total of 3 pounds for a total of 11 pounds!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!

Congrats to all you "losers".......... on our way to becoming smaller than yesterday :) Keep up the good work, battle those challenges as they rear their ugly head and shake away!!!

Good luck in the coming week!
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

YepPee

Postby KayDee » January 29th, 2006, 8:51 am

5 lbs this week. I feel better than great.
:lol:
KayDee

Postby LovenElvis » January 29th, 2006, 9:13 am

Well this is my first roll call. I had started on a Thursday and so I'm going to switch it up to do my weight checks on Sunday so that I can join everyone.

Well since starting on Jan 19, 2006 I have lost 9lbs. I have lost 2 more lbs since this past Thursday. :woohoo:

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby lameteorologa » January 29th, 2006, 9:53 am

I've lose 6 lbs since last Sunday!! Woo!!! I can't believe I am in the 180's! This MF really works! Does the weight loss slow down after awhile? This just seems too good to be true!! :)

I swear, I can see the loss in my face. I have a chin and cheekbones ~ it's amazing!!

Congrats to everyone else!! :)
lameteorologa
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby smartipantz » January 29th, 2006, 9:58 am

Wow Lam! That is fantasic.

I see that we started around the same time and just around the same weight (I have a few pounds on ya). You are doing great. Are you doing the 5-1 or full fast? Guess I'm just a little slower loser...... but I'm definitely NOT complaining! I can't wait to get there as well!!

Keep up the good work!
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

WE are doing great

Postby LAwoman » January 29th, 2006, 10:17 am

Good morning!

Everyone is doing great, I'm so proud of all of us for being accountable and sticking to our plans to reach goal. I love seeing all your successes. You are all so motivating and inspiring.

I lost another 3.5 pounds this week to put me that much closer towards my goal.

Lameteorologa, you asked about losses slowing down. They definitely tend to vary depending on so many things; time-of-month, sodium, weather, sleep, amount of weight to lose, how much you're losing..., and probably a bunch of other reasons. When I lost 60+ last spring with MF, I noticed the loses ranged from 0-7 lbs. a week thoughout the whole 4+ months.

I'm going to tell you what every succesful MF-loser can tell you. Stick to the plan the way it was designed. Some weeks will be a big loss, some weeks will be no or low loss, but it does work and you will reach goal if you stick to the plan.

Keep up the great work everyone, see less of you next week. :lol:
LAwoman
Preferred member

Next

Return to Roll Call