Sunday Morning Roll Call, January 15, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby SueInSLO » January 15th, 2006, 10:07 am

Good Morning fellow MF boardies!

:wave:

I'm a little late posting this morning, but I did my FIRST ONE WEEK WEIGH IN yesterday and I was down.......drum roll please........
6 pounds!!!
:yes:
I am soooooooo happy!! One week and 6 pounds....not hungry, no headache...what more could a girl ask for!!

Congrats to all the other losers! Welcome to the newbies starting this week. My best wishes for success to everyone!
Have a wonderful day.
:wavie:

Sue
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Feeling Blue

Postby KayDee » January 15th, 2006, 10:15 am

I lost 3 lbs this week. I was hoping for 5 but I am learning to be grateful for each drop in the scale. 145 looks so far away at a 3lb drop but it will happen because I can do this. Once again thanks for all the wonderful ideas I get off this board. Until next week. KayDee.
KayDee

Postby LilMsTexas » January 15th, 2006, 10:57 am

Congratulations everyone........such an awesome way to begin a new week! For those of you who seem discouraged about a 2lb or a 3lb loss, just look around at other people who are on other plans and see how they feel about their weight loss. What I bet you will find is that other people on other plans either didn't lose, or stopped trying all together, or they are "going to start that for sure next week!"

This is so ugly to say but I hope you will all find a little smile in it........

When I started Medifast in March 2005 I weighed 186......and I had weighed 189 just a couple of weeks prior to that. I was the biggest girl in my office wearing 18-20's and 2X tops. Everyone around me was going to Curves and doing Weight Watchers. I was the only one who just couldn't get my act together. Then I went back to a program I had been successful with back in the 80's......my precious precious Medifast. By the end of July I was at 142 and here I am 6 months later and I'm at 146....but I'm already back on my program and I'll be at my goal of 135 in no time 8) Everyone else I am working with who were ALL nay sayers have YET to get started on their program they were "going to get started on next week!"

The point is.........we may be slow at times but we are consistent. Every lb counts and what is more exciting is that this healthy weight loss isn't hard to keep off. We are changing our lives one shake at a time ladies and gentlemen.

Have a glorious week because you are all FANNNNNNNNNTABULOUS!!

And yes Ron......I snuck in a birthday in November :D
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Guest » January 15th, 2006, 11:27 am

Congratulations, Everyone and welcome newbies! Christi, You started the same size as me.[I started in January] I now wear a 5/6. I quit the program just before christmas just 8 lbs from goal thinking I would restart with no trouble. I saw 24K go on vacation several times and then lose with renewed vigor. I hoped that would work for me. Well three days in, no budging the scale :x but I am determined. You are right. We may be slow but we are steady! I should have known my dead horse metabolism wasn't going to change just because I allowed it a vacation. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: By the way, I am not a guest just bedeviled by my computer this morning. I would like to throw it across the room but then I probably wouldn't even be a viewer then. Didn't one of our group take her scale out and shoot it last year? I'd gladly do that to both this computer and my scale this morning but doubt that would change their minds. Have a great day all! Horsey Girl

Postby Misty » January 15th, 2006, 12:49 pm

Howdy you wonderful loosers. :D two weeks done 3lbs this week for a total of 13 yippie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Restart 6/12/06
Misty
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » January 15th, 2006, 1:13 pm

heyyyyyyyyyyy horsey girl!! I'm really glad to see you back too!! I hope you get your computer figured out...we're back in the swing of things...so far so good.
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby lameteorologa » January 15th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Hi everyone!!

I started MF Wednesday and weighed in this morning. Down 5 lbs!!! Yeah!!! :D :cleader: :cleader:

I think I am going to like MF! :D :D :D
lameteorologa
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Leslie36 » January 15th, 2006, 2:44 pm

Good day everyone!! Congrats to everyone for the losses this week!! I will weigh again tomorrow which is my one week mark. I am down 5 lbs so far and I feel wonderful!! :D
Leslie36
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby ktrout » January 15th, 2006, 2:51 pm

Ron,

You and me babe, first one to 100 wins ? You are doing great ! I'd be very happy to trade the lead back and forth all the way to our goals.

It looks like most everyone had a great week as well.

Take care everyone and stay focused on our goals.

ktrout
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby big ron » January 15th, 2006, 7:43 pm

Ktrout, the gloves are off. :poke: If we can both do as well as Hype we will do great. He loses almost 6 lbs average a week. We all know if we dont lose it is choices we are making. Lets Rock!!!!! :stickwack: :stroll:

Hype love your Avatar pic looking great!! :D :D
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby ljm498 » January 15th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Congrats to everyone this week! You all did great!

Here's to another good week of shakin and losin! :cheers:
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Susynne » January 16th, 2006, 10:26 am

A day behind but with a small but totally awesome loss! 3 lbs gone for me, and only two weeks to do it!! Better than 3 lbs gained. :D

Hubby was upset when I wouldn't bake my usually sweets for our biweekly poker game. So he went out and bought CHEESECAKE! to bring and share. It was all I could do to resist. It was hours and hours of telling myself I could go without. About the time we went to leave I had about one fifth of a teaspoon of a 'taste', just to see how I did, and honestly I'm glad I tried it....next time it won't be so difficult...it wasn't nearly as good as I thought, yet if I tried before I was leaving the whole slice would have been gone before I noticed..... :x

Congratulations to all you losers, don't have time to read all the posts, but I will later.....YAHOO!!!!! to ALL of YOU!
Susynne
:rose: :rose: :rose:
Grateful starving artist........

Susynne
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call