Sunday Morning Roll Call January 23, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby LongWay2go » January 25th, 2005, 7:51 am

Hi Shrink and 24K - I'm so glad to be back! I'm not entirely "all here" as the thin, fabulous LW will attest to, but I'll be back in regular force within the next 36 hours with some regular posts and comments. Spidey's BACK!

~Gerald
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby TamiL » January 25th, 2005, 10:58 am

Hey Gerald....glad to see ya back!! thanks for posting some more pictures for us to see..seems like you all had a nice trip!!

WELCOME HOME TO THE SNOW!! LOL!! I went to the Cape for the storm to stay at my parents house to make sure it didnt blow away since they are on vacation...over 3 feet of snow there..it was WILD!! the ocean had almost 15-20 foot waves!! it was a sight to see...or what you could see with the WHITE OUT!!

Gotta love New England....and more snow coming tommorrow....hurray!!

welcome back!! :-P
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby bk » January 25th, 2005, 1:14 pm

Tami - you were out on the cape! That's pretty psycho! :) North of the city we got some good dumpage. The official total is probably just above 20", but since there's so many buildings and all the snow blew to the ground, the total on the ground around me is 3'. I had to do emergency window repair (i.e., 3 garbage bags taped to the window) because it was snowing in my bedroom!

I heard the snow was coming back tonight! No hurray for the snow from me. I am *cold*! Bring on spring!

Mr. Spidey - I'm newish, but I saw one of your posts and I just wanted to tell you how I impressed I am with your weight loss! Wow!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LongWay2go » January 25th, 2005, 2:01 pm

Hi Tami, it's great to be back! I have some snow pics to post later over in the studio. Officially we got 27" here in Millis, but I'll tell you it was much more than that out in the boonies at our house!

bk, nice to meet ya and great to have another MA resident on the forum. I appreciate the encouragement and hope my success is helping you stay focused!

~Gerald
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call