Sunday morning Roll call December 25,2005 Merry Christmas

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday morning Roll call December 25,2005 Merry Christmas

Postby big ron » December 25th, 2005, 8:33 am

Well this has been a chalenging week but I managed to drop 3 more pounds. :woohoo: I am pleased with any loss this week. Wish everyone the strength to stay the course. Merry Christmas to all!!!! :partytime: Ron
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby mytime » December 25th, 2005, 10:25 am

Happy Holidays Everyone - I am down 2 pounds this week and so one away from 80. I made it to 160 something my revised Christmas goal and am THRILLED !!!My mom just brought over a HUGE cookie tray - YIKES ! We have decided to take it to a party later b/c it is just toooo hard for me to have it in the house. On plan 100% and close to 6 months on MF, with 33 to go - but I am with you Big Ron this week was tough - I chewed Trident like a champ :). Hope everyone has a blessed day ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Hyperion » December 25th, 2005, 2:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I truly hope you're enjoying a nice Christmas!

This week I lost 4 pounds for a grand total of 42 pounds.

If you notice, I am at exactly 50% of my objective today; Christmas day! It's by far the best gift I have ever received!

Avg(day): 0.82 pounds
Avg(week): 5.71 pounds

I guess that's a great average :D:D

See you later guys!
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » December 25th, 2005, 6:16 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Down 2 more lbs. this week - total is 42 !

Hoping the one or two cookies and BLT's over this weekend don't cause me to gain those 2 (I'll have to sneak onto the scale tomorrow morning with my eyes closed!) Did pretty well otherwise - I did the cooking and made lasagna without eating it! Also made turkey which I DID eat :)

Going out tomorrow night to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra for the third year in a row and out to dinner before that (I intend to stick with fish and salad).

Hope everyone had a peaceful Christmas - mine was wonderful and I am getting ready to sit down, relax, and watch that marathon "Christmas Story" movie (my favorite).
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nicki » December 25th, 2005, 7:13 pm

Wow!! Great results in a challenging week everyone!!! Huge ups to all the losers and thanks Vicky for being a super cheerleader! Week 14 for me and I'm down 2 pounds for a total of 53.

Hope everyone had a super Christmas and are revving up for the new year!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Serendipity » December 26th, 2005, 8:07 am

Hi, A day late posting, sorry....ummmm we were busy yesterday :D I lost 1 pound - another slow week, but I could feel the inches coming off this week like crazy. Strange, eh? That's a total of 36 lbs. in 10 weeks. At this rate, I'll be ready for that June cruise. Oh yes, and for me...100% on program and loving it.

Congrats on all the losses. Ain't we somethin'?

BTW, it's not Christmas at our house without "The Christmas Story" ....and this year we had a marathon!!! My favorite part??? The lamp and the fa ra ra's.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby mama2benandrachel » December 26th, 2005, 8:08 am

Merry Christmas everyone! I've been flying under the radar lately!!!!! Yes, Judy's been bad! I am so sick of feeling so gross from eating all of this junk!!!! The last week has been a truly wicked foody fight! Last night, I got physically sick! Both coming and going at once!!!! There is a 24 hour stomach bug going around here, and yours truly got it!!! Shakes, fever, etc... It was horrible!!!!!!!! BUT, looking on the bright side, I did rid my body of a lot of toxic junk that I had been putting in it!!!! Sorry for the graphic details! I feel SOOOOOOOooo much better on Medifast!!!!!

Why in the world do I keep backsliding? BECAUSE I'M A FOOD ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Blessed week everyone!!!!!!!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » December 27th, 2005, 10:25 pm

Hey Every One! :exercise:

Sorry to be s-l-o-w checking in here...just peeked in on you and I must say, you Folks rock! :yay:

Great success stories - NY Lisa your turkey dinner was an excellent alternative for lasagna and you receive a :hi5: for avoiding the garlic bread and cheese. You have some kinda willpower! :yes:

MyTime, that was so wise to take the cookie tray on a trip out the door and on to someone else's table! Sheesh! One puny pound away from waltzing in the door of the 80 Pound Club - you are such a loser, Girl! :bow:

Lisa and Hype, you are :stroll: neck and neck and pound for pound! Woo hoo! :cheers:

Big Ron says,
I managed to drop 3 more pounds
Hah! Some people are Name Droppers, you're a Pound Dropper! Good for you! :thumbsup:

Vicky, you are a :angel: saint - you may avoid the scale but you also avoided the call of the cupboards and the refrigerator! Kudos for stickin' to da plan! :hug:

Nicki, that is so awesome for you! 53 Pounds of Flabber outta there! You are a mere wisp of a woman now. Hee hee! I'm tickled for you! :roflmao:

Ain't we somethin'?

:whattha: Yup, you really are sumpthin' Serendipity! :you: You're somethin' special! You are doing a good job of thinnin' away! :bow:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Roll Call