Suggestions to help me with my first reOrder

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Suggestions to help me with my first reOrder

Postby Prancer » June 28th, 2006, 1:08 pm

I am getting to do my first order since my original 4week supply. My husband only gets paid once a months so its now or I wont have the money in a couple weeks.

I plan on ordering some of the crackers. Are the pkg worth it, in your opinions? Are there more then 2 crackers per bag :lol: I was thinking of getting two of the mulitgrain and two of the cheddar. I would love any opinions.

I also plan on kind of sticking to some of the things I like so far, like the orange shakes and apple oatmeal. Have any of you done that and gotten sick of your favorites?

Any input would help.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby loriannk » June 28th, 2006, 2:40 pm

I love the multi grain crackers. I have it with my Chicken Noodle soup. There are around 15 crackers in a package.

I didnt like the cheddar soy crisps but I LOVE the apple cinnamon ones. They remind me of the Taco Bell cinnamon crisps.

I like the hot cocoa and oatmeal. I make the oatmeal into pancakes and put a little bit of Walden Farms SF Pancake syrup. Yum Yum.

I use to like the Vanilla Shakes but cant stand them right now. I seem to go in fazes of different supplements I like. Right now I love the hot cocoa and drink 2 - 3 a day.

Lori
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Sarya » June 28th, 2006, 2:42 pm

I like all the soy crisps, but the ranch best. And I like the multigrain crackers :) they are a nice portion. Not too small, but not big.
Sarya

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 28th, 2006, 5:15 pm

I don't get the crackers...I don't snack. I did try the apple cinnamon and ranch soy crisps and LOVED them!

To do my order...I just decide how many of each thing I want per day...then order that many boxes. For Instance, If I had 2 shakes a day, I know I'd need 8 boxes for a month...If I had 1 bar a day, I know I need 4 boxes for a month. I have oatmeal every other day, so I need 2 boxes, etc.

I am a creature of habit and order and eat what I like...get what you like!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby supermom » June 28th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Get what you like, but be careful. I did that with a couple of things and I got burnt out on them. Made it really hard to finish out the month. But, that is just me. I don't like the vanilla shake by itself, but the thing I do like about it is that it is so easy to alter the flavor. I put in crystal lite or sugar free kool aid often, and I mix it with diet big red or diet root beer and ice often. Otherwise, I would get bored with it. As for the soy crisps, I didn't really care for the texture. Taste was fine, but texture was too much like pork skins, and I hate that feel in my mouth!!
supermom

Postby Prancer » June 28th, 2006, 5:43 pm

Thanks everyone. I think I will try the crackers this month.

I need to look into other ways to flavor my vanilla. I tried the rootbeer today and it still tasted like very sweet vanilla to me.
Prancer

Postby DogMa » June 29th, 2006, 12:09 am

I may be too late on this, but I like the crackers in my soup or chili. I don't eat them separately as a snack.

I also love the soy crisps in both Cheddar and ranch. Haven't had the apple cinnamon, since I don't like to have so many sweet foods.

And yes, I've ordered too much of something I like and then got kind of burned out on it. I either traded it away or just slowed down and had it less frequently, and ordered something else the next time.

My worst ordering goof was I ordered a TON of the coated bars (lemon, oatmeal and chocolate mint) earlier in the year because I wanted to stock up for summer (when it's too hot to have them shipped here). And then decided they're too high in carbs and sugar for me, and I really would rather not eat them at all. So now I have a shelf full of them, and I haven't put them up for trade because of the shipping issue.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Prancer » June 29th, 2006, 7:47 am

You arent too late. Tom gets paid this friday so I am going to oder then. I think I might try the ranch crackers since that is what a couple of people have said they like. My favorite shake is orange so I'm afraid I will go overboard.
Prancer

Postby electra000 » June 29th, 2006, 7:51 am

I like both kinds of crackers and love all of the soy crisps. My favorites are banana pudding and chicken noodle soup. ;)
electra000
Preferred member

Postby TheShadow » June 29th, 2006, 10:04 am

I really love the chiken wild rice soup. It is so much better than the other soups to me. I would eat that even if it wasn't MF. I like the crackers with my soup. Especially with my cream of tomato. I always loved to put those little oyster crackers in my tomato soup as a kid and it reminds me of that when I float the multi-grains. Try new stuff, just get 1 box and if you don't like it you only have to do 6 more. Believe me that's what happened with me and the minestrone (gag). I seriously had to doctor that stuff up.
TheShadow
TheShadow
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Prancer » June 29th, 2006, 10:16 am

My first order I did by calling the number up top of this page. I got a HA that way and did the 4weeks with one week free. I actually am not all that sure how to go about ordering again. Do I call again or email the HA. Hmmm...I better figure that out.

I got ministrone and chili with that first order and have since been able to trade them both (mailing tomorrow or saturday) for shakes and soups that I like. I like the idea of having crackers with the soup.
Prancer

Postby sidrah » June 29th, 2006, 7:44 pm

I like the cheddar crisps, but I haev never tasted the others. I don't like ranch anything, so I am a bad judge of that flavor.

The crackers are not bad. I first purchased one box of each flavor. I like the multi grain much better than the vegetable. I also eat them with the soup, not separately.

So far, I am a fan of the oatmeals and I like most of the soups, except chilli, if that is classified as a soup. I have pudding when I don't feel like having some of the more soupy things and when I want something more solid to swallow and haev alrady had some oatmeal. I like both flavors jsut fine, but I buy more chocolate so I can made thicker pudding shakes.

My favorite combo lately is adding coconut syrup to chocolate pudding or shakes. Smells like Mounds Bars. Tastes pretty good, too.
People have said peanut butter syrup tastes good added to chocolate, too, but I haev never tried it.
sidrah
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss