I'm starving!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'm starving!!

Postby Allison Onederland » May 21st, 2006, 11:16 am

:lol: No, not really starving....just hungry all the time! For the first time in a long while I've actually felt hungry! It started on Thursday. Usually I have to remind myself to eat every 3 hours because I just don't feel hungry. Well...on Thursday I noticed myself checking the clock to see if 3 hours had gone by because my stomach was growling and I felt soooo hungry. I finally said to heck with the 3 hours and decided to eat even if it had only been 2 or 2 1/2 hrs! I also started having some snacks (pickles, SF jello, MF crackers), to ward off the hunger pangs, which I had not done in a long time. Oddly enough, Saturday morning I weighed 4 lbs. less than I did Friday morning! :shock:

Has anyone else had this sudden hunger and corresponding sudden weight loss? I'm not sure about the reason, but I'm telling myself that my metabolism has finally revved up and has started burning some calories! :lol: Whatever the reason, I just hope it keeps happening!! :cheermed:
Allison Onederland
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Denise » May 21st, 2006, 11:38 am

Isn't it great to be hungry! Kidding!

I do find that somedays I feel hungrier than others! My Pre Medifast body..Never felt hunger...it was certainly a new concept for my body to adjust to! On days when I feel that way...I do have an extra shake...and yes...I have than seen movement in the right direction on the scale afterwards! Maybe your on to something here!

Denise :lol:
Denise
Preferred member

Postby Unca_Tim » May 21st, 2006, 12:44 pm

Hi Allison,
Have you been on a bit of a plateau lately?

From history here on the forum, this "could" mean you're ready for a nice loss. Space your meals a little closer together, up your water a little, or add an extra meal if you need to get you through it.

Hang in there...:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Allison Onederland » May 21st, 2006, 1:16 pm

Yep Unca! I have definitely been on a plateau! :x No loss in the past 3 weeks or so. Until this weekend. :D I was beginning to think I had lost all I possibly could but I am too stubborn to give up. :lol: No prob with having meals closer together, I've found that it is impossible to "lose track of time" and forget to eat when my tummy growls every two hours on the dot! :bib:

Denise, I know exactly what you mean! Before medifast I was NEVER hungry! In fact, I would sometimes eat a small breakfast and then completely forget to eat till supper time! Now it seems that feeling hungry is a GOOD thing! :thumbup:

Hey...what's that I'm seeing? Light at the end of the tunnel...and...and...a pair of size 8 jeans?!! :kool:
Allison Onederland
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room