Spidey's General Store Update 10/11

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Spidey's General Store Update 10/11

Postby LongWay2go » October 11th, 2004, 9:31 am

Hi Guys and Gals! Time for another Spidey's update! Just like Santa, I've been watching to see who's been naughty and who's been nice, and here are the current Spidey's General Store standings:

In order of % of goal weight lost
    DutchChoc
    Sylvia
    RavenKat
    gerimarc
    TamiL
    Susan
    Bseaton
    Carrie
    sudaoning
    MomJackieLee
    Jeanette
    Kornpop (Kelsey)
    Simmshe
    Nite Izes
    fedup
    hawaiiwhatnot
    Amanda
    LadyChamp
    looznit
    elle4nelly
    vegas star
    SusannaRosannaDanna
    Kornpop (Sandy)
    parrotmom
    smartiegrrl
    JeweloftheNile
    Spagirl
    ErikaEastwood
    Anna
    Kim

If you don't see yourself on the list, it's because I don't have your information. (hint, hint!)

Notables this post: Our dear DutchChoc is only 3 COUNT THEM 3 pounds away from her goal! Let's cheer her on to victory everyone! She may very well be the first to cash in at Spidey's!!!
:cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader:

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby elle4nelly » October 11th, 2004, 11:41 am

Hey??????????????

I demend a RECOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby LongWay2go » October 11th, 2004, 11:49 am

LOL You're doing great, e4n! Actually due to some updates I saw today, the list changed rather dramatically AFTER I posted it. Also remember that YOU, my dear, are a REGULAR poster on this group! Some of those "ahead" of you haven't been heard from in a while. That list is ONLY based on % of weight lost towards their goal. Some of them aren't meeting the other General Store requirments (like regular posts and weekly weigh-ins).

BTW, one of the BIG changes was that Lois moved into 4th place!!! WAY TO GO LOIS!!!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby MomJackieLee » October 11th, 2004, 4:10 pm

Hey, all. Still lurking and holding steady. Many life changes over the last few months and my weight loss has not been a priority. However, this is probably the most successful I have been in YEARS in that I have not lost momentum or gained back weight. I've been on a maint phase since about July and that is what I needed for the past few months. I had been working many more hours and still homeschooling and between the two I was pretty worn out!!!

We just made the decision to let my DS go back to public school as he will be in a different school this year and feel it will be a good environment for him. That will leave some days FREE FOR ME. Haven't had a lot of those since I work 24 hours over the weekend and did school the other five days (ie have not had a weekend since vacation in July). I hope to use some of this me time to get back into a routine of slurping my medifast (no one at home during the day to fix food for!!) and getting back to some working out at the gym. Especially the yoga classes...so relaxing!!! 8)

Thanks for keeping me on the list. I think the countdown to New Years has begun!!!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Lois » October 12th, 2004, 7:56 pm

8) 8) 8)

I'm a POUND SHY of the 60 poundclub and 26 pounds from goal!!!! Thanks, Gerald, for doin' the math!!!!!!! ;)

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room