Spidey's General Store Update!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Spidey's General Store Update!

Postby LongWay2go » September 28th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Here are the standings for cashing in at Spidey's Olde Tyme General Store and Fat X-change, purely from a % of goal loss achieved. Note that other rules must be adhered to in order to win, as posted in the original message!

Our first winner is: Susan! Although Susan is not at her goal weight, she has met the criteria for "locking in" her winnings. With a goal of losing 101 pounds, she has lost 54 and meets the rule pertaining to persons with more than 100 pounds to lose. Susan WILL be collecting from Spidey's fund when she reaches her goal weight! Congratulations Susan!!! All you have to do is reach your goal to collect your winnings!

Top 10 losers:

DutchChoc at 83%
Sylvia at 77%
RavenKat at 69%
gerimarc at 63%
Susan at 53%
Bseaton at 48%
sudaoning at 39%
Carrie at 36%
MomJackieLee at 36%
Jeanette at 33%

Awesome results, one and all! You're all BIG LOSERS and we are ALL certainly proud of you!

~Spidey

PS - Just to make it clear, these are not ALL the big losers, just the top 10! I'm actually watching 30 people at this time.
Last edited by LongWay2go on September 29th, 2004, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby RavenKat » September 29th, 2004, 4:45 am

I gotta tell you - this blew my mind! I'm at 69%??!! I am that successful??!!

I'm not part of the very generous offer by Gerald but am glad to see myself on that list. I really can't believe that I've lost 69% of my weight!

Seeing that is going to throw a monkey wrench into my "enjoying being where I am" phase I am going through. ;) I really haven't had the urge to continue to 165 even though I keep trying to care. Don't misunderstand - I am not doing the start then stop and feel like crap. I'm not struggling and floundering....I feel great and I'm loving being at my current weight. I feel like I've won a million dollars but with the promise of winning 10 million if I just keep going. I can't get past enjoying my 1 million. Does that make any sense?

Seeing that 69% is getting that tickle started in my brain. That tickle that will blossom into an urge to get to 165.

Hey, no one ever said I was sane....

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Carrie » September 29th, 2004, 5:07 am

Kat,

I think you sound perfectly normal. (hate to burst your bubble, hee hee).

For those of us who have lived under the doom and gloom cloud of excessive weight, it can be a tremendous relief to lose some of it. You look better than you have in a long time, you want to enjoy it, and for a time it is way more than enough to just be happy with where you're at.

Eventually you will decide if this weight is appropriate for you and you are content to stay there (after all you are not THAT much overweight anymore) OR you will decide that you have rested on your laurels enough and it's time to pick up where you left off.

Just relax and enjoy your life, you'll know when the time comes which way you need to go.

I'm proud of you sweetie,
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LongWay2go » September 29th, 2004, 5:57 am

RavenKat wrote:I'm not part of the very generous offer by Gerald but am glad to see myself on that list. I really can't believe that I've lost 69% of my weight!

Kat,

What makes you think you aren't part of the offer? You qualify from every aspect of the rules. You're in this all the way, baby, now get rid of that last 26, post your before/after photos and collect your reward!

Folks, you don't have to buy a membership to shop at Spidey's! All you have to do is participate on the discussion board and meet the requirements as stated in the offer! Remember - Spidey's watching you!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby LongWay2go » September 29th, 2004, 6:00 am

BTW, according to my calculations based on your posts, Kat, you're down 59 pounds. Did I miscalculate somewhere?

~Gerald
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby RavenKat » September 29th, 2004, 8:51 am

59 all together. 43 on Medifast.....maybe I don't fit the 69% anymore? :uhuh: Wahhhhh....

Also, by not being included, I just meant that I never asked to be added to any list of participants. Since I'm not sure if I am going all the way to 165, I didn't want to "sign up" for naught. But hey, if you want to sent me some money I won't stop you! ;)

K
Carrie you're a sweet heart!
259/180/165
RavenKat

Postby LongWay2go » September 29th, 2004, 8:57 am

Kat, with your success, shame on me if I didn't include your total loss stats!

~Gerald
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby Marseilles » September 29th, 2004, 6:43 pm

Okay, Im curious...after having been away for some time due to various hurricanes, moves and other assorted circumstances...

Will someone explain to me the Spidey challenge and whatever else pertaining to this general store business that has me scratching my head? Or point me to the post? Oddly, I am told all posts are previously read when I log in so Im flailing...thanks! :)

Does it involve being able to drive someones new car perchance? ;)

Anywho...great to 'see' everyone, nice to read and play catch-up after flailing in this crazy Florida weather!

Off to sleep for now but will post soon...

Goodnight all!!!!

-M. the sleepy
:snooze:
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby LongWay2go » September 30th, 2004, 4:46 am

Marseilles - I know you've been away enjoying your hurricanes, but you're already on Spidey's list. Spidey's watching you! ;)

Vicky - A newcomer and another potential Spidey's customer? WELCOME !!! (and thanks for your very generous words!)

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby susan » October 1st, 2004, 7:50 pm

hey spidery,
I am really trying to get to goal and I will get there how ever long it takes me I am working at it .
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan

Postby LongWay2go » October 2nd, 2004, 4:37 am

Yes, Susan, you'll get there! You have tremendous resolve and we all have confidence in you! Your reward will be waiting when you do!

~Gerald
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Return to The Weight Room